Recent content by spud1897

1. spud1897

Future Shenmue fan meetups?

Welcome! We were talking about something in London over the summer if we can make dates etc work.
  2. spud1897

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

Drop myself and @JamesBrown a DM on here and we'll talk :)
  3. spud1897

Shenmue 4 Rally Call 4th June

Yes
  4. spud1897

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

RALLY CALL! #Shenmue 4 has publisher/partner interest! Join us on the 4th of June to TWEET AS ONE to show the world Shenmue should be finished! We step up together or risk losing all the hard work we have done so far! On 4th June at 8pm BST, 9pm CET, 3pm EST, 12pm PST, 4am JST, we join...
  5. spud1897

Shenmue 4 Rally Call 4th June

RALLY CALL! #Shenmue 4 has publisher/partner interest! Join us on the 4th of June to TWEET AS ONE to show the world Shenmue should be finished! We step up together or risk losing all the hard work we have done so far! On 4th June at 8pm BST, 9pm CET, 3pm EST, 12pm PST, 4am JST, we join...
  6. spud1897

I absolutely get some of the frustrations here and for anyone who has seen the Dojo Podcast over the last year I have been voicing the need to find a middle ground. My argument here is that by pushing to get the Shenmue name out there we have every chance of moving that middle ground and perhaps...
  7. spud1897

In fairness he's always said if he can't make the games they'll release the novel. What we know now is that the novel is complete
  8. spud1897

A collage is something I'm thinking about as well as having a joined up message going out at a specific time on the 4th. The hashtag might need looking at as it seems to be a push for shenmue 4 and 5 so it might need to reflect that. Tbh I'm always saying harass SEGA as it's their IP. If...
  9. spud1897

Our podcast exploring this interview goes live in about 3 mins! It's a long one!
  10. spud1897

Unfortunately I think we've more chance of hell freezing over than Sega doing it. Hopefully I'm wrong.
  11. spud1897

Assuming they start in the next 2 years they won't need to. Like a Dragons assets don't look all that different from the early PS4 days so I don't see why Shenmue 4 can't use 3 assets and upgrade them.
  12. spud1897

Yeah they can use the 3 assets in UE5. That'll all scale to a high end PC. It'll need touching up of course but there's no reason they can't. PS6 wouldn't be close to a PC with a 4090 GPU in it IMO.
  13. spud1897

We were exploring reviving the Team Yu Auto-Tweet function but given that X/Twitter now charge $1000 for the API access we'd need that's seemingly out. One Idea I will float tomorrow when I've thought about it a little more - even if it only happens for June and we've one other thing in the...
  14. spud1897

The fact that there has been interest (though when this was I don't know) and seemingly continues to have interest is a massive plus and I think someone above said it when I do have a certain level of respect that he wants to do things right by Shenmue and not do some half-assed game to get it...
Back