Recent content by XPOINTED

1. XPOINTED

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

I think we should get a render image or just some fake concept design about S4, but Yu-San just said he does not develop S4. All we can do is making some material with those old assets, try to make fans to keep hyped. I think it is useless. Of course core-fans can understand him and keep faith...
  2. XPOINTED

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

For example, AmericanMcGee wants to make《Alice Asylum》, he spend 5 years to make an art collection and a develop plan to make his fan hyped and attract people to support him, even though the EA destroy his dream. So now, Yu-san just simply said that he does not develop S4, he hope the community...
  3. XPOINTED

If we keep lenient with Yu-san, I think we even can not get a novel, or just a line about ending. The most effective way is setting a deadline about S4 games campaign. If we could not get any useful messages, we should work for novel instead of game. I really tired of waiting for a story, the...
  4. XPOINTED

Let's assume that Yu-san start another kickstarter campaign for S4 now. Can he get 8 million dollars as he got in 2015? Yu-san even don't want to show a render image just for attracting fans to give him money. Maybe a poster about Ryo and Shenhua walking in Suzhou or anywhere. We still don't...
  5. XPOINTED

In Japanese, "lots of people have shown interest" may be an over-positive expression. I think the actual situation may be worse.
  6. XPOINTED

I am disappointed. It is nonsense that he still want to make 2 games instead of making a novel for everyone. Many fans wait the ending for a long time. Some of them even passed away. I respect him, but it is too cruel to most of us.
  7. XPOINTED

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

8. XPOINTED

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Interesting acrylic cards.
  9. XPOINTED

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

It is nightmare for me to check the English translation, it seems that Shenmue English translation is quite different compare with other games. I think we will have much fun for clumsy translation.
  10. XPOINTED

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

11. XPOINTED

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I remember those days we crazy for a picture about banana and apple, wait and hope.
  12. XPOINTED

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

So it is a April Fool joke? I don't know the culture of western..
  13. XPOINTED

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Back