upcoming games & movies

Anyone heard anything about the new crazy taxi or streets of rage yet? When is it getting released?
Dunno about Streets of Rage, but I heard the new Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio are gonna be 2025 at the earliest.
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle....

... a horrible...HORRIBLE name. Just add the word "Jerk" at the end of the title and start shuddering.
Even worse than 'The Dial of Destiny'. It really screams adventure and excitement doesn't it? A dial and a circle. Brilliant.

sounds like furiosa is a good movie. i plan to watch it in the cinema.

ign gave it 10/10 and empire gave it 5/5

assassins creed shadows, trailer.

The Assassins Creed franchise has always been the drizzling shits in terms of lore, story and gameplay. However, this game looks incredible in terms of the potential story it could tell. Biggest concerns will be the gameplay itself and the way they choose to execute the story. Looking forward to seeing what develops.

Reactions: red
The Assassins Creed franchise has always been the drizzling shits in terms of lore, story and gameplay. However, this game looks incredible in terms of the potential story it could tell. Biggest concerns will be the gameplay itself and the way they choose to execute the story. Looking forward to seeing what develops.

personally, i was a big fan of the ps3 era assassins creed games, when it felt like the over all story was going somewhere but once they killed off desmond i lost interest.. but having said that, done right, a japanese open world game could be good.

Back