Random Shenmue Thoughts

I know this would never happen but what if the Shenmue series got a anime adaptation? This could be pretty dope if someone put forth the effort.

I did consider having some made out of jade a while back, but after a little research, it seems that although not too expensive, Jade might not play too nicely with a CNC router.

Those would look great in any Shenmue collection. I know they would be expensive as hell cause they would have to be hand made. With them being expensive though that would also make them limited.

Those would look great in any Shenmue collection. I know they would be expensive as hell cause they would have to be hand made. With them being expensive though that would also make them limited.
Jade isn’t actually that expensive to buy and if you had access to a CNC router capable of cutting stone, they’d be fairly simple and cheap to make.

I think TeiTei may have wounded Sunming Zhao. Iwao arrives to late to stop it, but Sunming gives Iwao the Dragon mirror and tells him where to find the Phoenix Mirror. TeiTei sees Sunming hand over the Dragon Mirror but is unaware that Iwao has instructions for the Phoenix also.

TeiTei claims Longsun Zhao as his son and tells him that Iwao Hazuki killed his father. He tells him the reason is because of Dragon Mirror.

Last edited:
I think TeiTei may have wounded Sunming Zhao. Iwao arrives to late to stop it, but Sunming gives Iwao the Dragon mirror and tells him where to find the Phoenix Mirror. TeiTei sees Sunming hand over the Dragon Mirror but is unaware that Iwao has instructions for the Phoenix also.

TeiTei claims Longsun Zhao as his son and tells him that Iwao Hazuki killed his father. He tells him the reason is because of Dragon Mirror.
I think you meant Tien Di (Chinese pronunciation) or Ten Tei (Japanese pronunciation)--the CYM big boss--right? Sounds very reasonable. I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

I believe Ryo will want to seek out revenge against Lan Di but he will be unable. Lan Di will report back to Ten Tei with the Dragon mirror or both the Dragon & Phoenix mirrors. Ten Tei will then reward Lan Di loyal with betrayal.

Ten Tei will then confess about killing Sunming Zhao. Hearing this Ryo will no longer harbor any hate toward Lan Di realizing he was just a puppet. Ryo concentration will now be on stopping Ten Tei.

SIDENOTE***

Along the way Ryo will meet and fight against Ziming Hong(Xiuying brother). Ryo character and memories of his sister will cause him to help Ryo in his journey against the remaining Chiyomen and Ten Tei. I believe Ziming will live and be reunited with Xiuying.

Shenmue - Infiltrate the Old Warehouse District (remix)

The last day of work, when Tom teaches Ryo the Tornado kick, if you take the bus to Yamanose temple, the kitten is in the roof with another cat, with the box and all, but in another play of long ago, in that moment, a cinematic did appear in that moment, and i don't know how to activate it, anyone knows?

The last day of work, when Tom teaches Ryo the Tornado kick, if you take the bus to Yamanose temple, the kitten is in the roof with another cat, with the box and all, but in another play of long ago, in that moment, a cinematic did appear in that moment, and i don't know how to activate it, anyone knows?
Calling @BlueMue. Calling @BlueMue. Are you receiving me? Over.

Yeah, still alive here and hearing.

I've never heard of an actual cutscene at this point. Maybe mixed up memory with something from a different point in the story?

Only thing I know for sure is that you can either see just Megumi's cat alone up there or the two cats together.
Not sure what this is depended on, it might very well be how much you interacted with the kitten. With this variability in mind I'm not ruling out the possibility for something more to exist there.

I remember the scene very well, there are 2 kids or more i think, and their mother calls them to dinner or something like that, because is late, is a short cutscene, but well, I can be wrong too and have mixed memory, but the strange thing is that I remember the scene. It was at night too I think... Perhaps it was another day and not the last of work?

Last edited:
Maybe you're thinking about this? Starts at 1:12 in case the time code doesn't work. Wasn't very easy to find btw.

No, is not that, thanks anyway. The scene that I say is in disc3 when you are working, and when the mother call the kids, you can see some window or something with the lights on. Is very much like the one that you post it, but is not the same. Well, perhaps i have mixed memory and the scene not exist and that´s all.

Maybe you're thinking about this? Starts at 1:12 in case the time code doesn't work. Wasn't very easy to find btw.

How in the heck do you get this??

No, is not that, thanks anyway. The scene that I say is in disc3 when you are working, and when the mother call the kids, you can see some window or something with the lights on. Is very much like the one that you post it, but is not the same. Well, perhaps i have mixed memory and the scene not exist and that´s all.
Maybe it's a night-time version of that scene?

How in the heck do you get this??

Maybe it's a night-time version of that scene?

If i'm not wrong, the scene that BlueMue posted is in disc2, when you discover that there is an old warehouse nº8, in that moment you come back to Yamanose and the scene is activated. In day part I think.

The scene that I say is much shorter.

Hey there everyone. The other day I stumbled upon a kick move I had never seen before. I couldn’t find anything about it on the Internet, so I’m starting to think it might just be an unused move. I am aware these games have already been turned upside down for unused content, so it’s probably not something new.

Here is a small showcase video. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back