"What am I supposed to do now? Play the Yakuza series!?"
"Don't worry dear he's not that desperate"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks like Hitler also found out about the Shenmue anime series:

"WTF do I do now? Play the Yakuza series?"
"It's okay, he's not that desperate"

I spat out my drink.

EDIT: Saw that someone already reacted to that line. Well it was the best part

haha were you one of the people that backed it for that much? & if so did you get your jacket?
Oh, no, I backed at $500 for the capsule toy set. The replica jacket seem like it'll be the straggler for this KS. I guess Bloodstained backers are still waiting on signed posters, and physical PC versions (!!). It seems to be at least common to Fangamer, since I believe Mighty No. 9 had the same issue.

Oh, no, I backed at $500 for the capsule toy set. The replica jacket seem like it'll be the straggler for this KS. I guess Bloodstained backers are still waiting on signed posters, and physical PC versions (!!). It seems to be at least common to Fangamer, since I believe Mighty No. 9 had the same issue.

I just remember it took like 6 months for them to send me my pc backer copy, I want the replica jacket bad though, probably one on ebay right now going for about $8000

"wtf is that chobu chan sh|t. Am i playing shenmue or Where's fuking wally"
😂 😂
I'm glad people liked the video, I thought I was going to get so much shiz because I ripped into Shenmue III pretty hard haha, it was all done with comedy in mind though, I'm actually looking forward to the anime

I'm glad people liked the video, I thought I was going to get so much shiz because I ripped into Shenmue III pretty hard haha, it was all done with comedy in mind though, I'm actually looking forward to the anime

Ha, nah its all in good spirit. Loved it. Especially the swearing 😂

I don't know if the question is better suited for a separate thread or poll, but since we're in the early stages:
By which medium do you anticipate watching this?

Crunchyroll seems more accessible given the response of many, but I may intentionally watch it on AS, as that old metric seems to make money happen. I may do both, of course, as I'm as shady as a lucky hit worker.

(Anyway, if anyone needs anything while reading the thread, I'm going out to pick up some beer, black garlic, and a tonfa capsule toy. Just text me!)

I just remember it took like 6 months for them to send me my pc backer copy, I want the replica jacket bad though, probably one on ebay right now going for about $8000
None of the replica jackets have been sent out yet. Looks like it'll still be a while.

Considering the quality of things so far, and that they were a $3000 tier, I imagine they'll be way better than any of the cheap crap on Ebay.

By which medium do you anticipate watching this?

Crunchyroll seems more accessible given the response of many, but I may intentionally watch it on AS, as that old metric seems to make money happen. I may do both, of course, as I'm as shady as a lucky hit worker.
I was thinking of watching it on Crunchy Roll, but that's assuming there's Japanese audio. I really have no idea if they'll actually have dual audio, or not, but I think it's pretty much guaranteed to be in English, at least, since it's airing on Adult Swim.

Does anyone happen to know if Crunchy Roll allows for switching audio tracks, and removing subtitles?

If I can't watch it in a 'raw' format, I might end up waiting for a Bluray release.

Back