Why your username?

One law that I have with my friends it's "you can't trust in a person that its not a fan of The Simpsons. You simply can't".
Me and a few friends use obscure Simpsons quotes all the time and we often ask if something is wrong if at least one isn't mentioned. One of my favourites is if we're on a long journey one of us will cry "WHEN WILL WE GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY?!"

Me and a few friends use obscure Simpsons quotes all the time and we often ask if something is wrong if at least one isn't mentioned. One of my favourites is if we're on a long journey one of us will cry "WHEN WILL WE GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY?!"
We do that too, The Simpsons here are huge. Like, massive.

We use the quotes in our dub. It's an everyday stuff.
For example, when something it's really cool:
- you can set your watch to (Johny Unitas)

This answer (I didnt find the English version) when someone asks you about a lot of possibilities

Or when my gf asks something tricky to me:

I have had a few names in the dojo, but they get lost over time, along with the emails used for them. However I have always liked "Jerrid" as a name and I like ramen (not instant) and I figured if I ever received the chance to live in Japan, I would need a job and the lonely and lowly ramen shop (stall or shutter street) would be my best bet, as you need little Japanese to get the job done. Just enough to interact with the customer on the most basic of levels and to order ingredients.

In saying that though, I think I would hate to cook as a job. I cook at home all the time, but I do not follow recipes to the letter and I rarely do things the "exact" same way on a constant basis, which for the public you would need to as they come to you for the flavor and textures of the dishes that they like. But you also have to be super clean in Japan, like super duper clean and well... hehehe... ^^! I keep my area clean, but I believe you have to wipe everything down the moment you use something and do that about a hundred times a day and... I don't think I can. ._.

I have had a few names in the dojo, but they get lost over time, along with the emails used for them. However I have always liked "Jerrid" as a name and I like ramen (not instant) and I figured if I ever received the chance to live in Japan, I would need a job and the lonely and lowly ramen shop (stall or shutter street) would be my best bet, as you need little Japanese to get the job done. Just enough to interact with the customer on the most basic of levels and to order ingredients.

In saying that though, I think I would hate to cook as a job. I cook at home all the time, but I do not follow recipes to the letter and I rarely do things the "exact" same way on a constant basis, which for the public you would need to as they come to you for the flavor and textures of the dishes that they like. But you also have to be super clean in Japan, like super duper clean and well... hehehe... ^^! I keep my area clean, but I believe you have to wipe everything down the moment you use something and do that about a hundred times a day and... I don't think I can. ._.
If I'd do that every day I would start having nightmares of me swimming around in a massive bowl of ramen, trying to get out while screaming "TaSuKeTe!" and I'd see a massive mouth with deformed teeth getting bigger and bigger, closer and closer, and right when everything get dark I would wake up Sweaty.. Shaking.. wipe my forhead, and smell my sweat just to make sure it doesn't smell like ramen.

Back