• Total voters

~ ひかり ~

このまま・・・時間が止まるといい
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
I created this thread so we can share informations, photos, videos and much more about Kowloon. I will create threads for every location in the Shenmue World.

Real Yokosuka Thread https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/real-yokosuka-photos-and-videos.3314/
Real Hong Kong Thread https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/real-hong-kong-photos-and-videos.3317/

I searched more about Kowloon on the internet, i found some interesting things. Kowloon Walled City was completely demolished in 1993. The northern area of Kowloon, today known as Kowloon City, lies a few feet higher above sea level than the rest of Kowloon and Hong Kong. The former Kowloon Walled City area is now Kowloon Walled City Park.

Someone went to Kowloon before it was demolished? how was your experience there?

Someone went to Kowloon Park? how was your experience there? i will love to know more about this places and your experiences there.

Just to start i will share some photos that i found on internet.

A model of the former Kowloon Walled City.
kowloon-shenmue-2-real-locations-22.jpg

Kowloon Walled City Park

kowloon-shenmue-2-real-locations-20.jpg

kowloon-shenmue-2-real-locations-18.jpg

kowloon-shenmue-2-real-locations-16.jpg

kowloon-shenmue-2-real-locations-13.jpg

Photos by Thomas

Last edited:
Seeing that old model, makes me think that they never could have foreseen just how built-up and large the city became lol

I would wanted to see this place before it was demolished. Seeing all this shit makes me want to play part 2 over again. damn. and do something I have never done. The duck races and fighting the two fighters if I do.

Back