What TV shows are you watching?

Cowboy Bebop.

Been at least 15 or 20 years since I watched any, and even then was only a few random episodes.
Awesome anime, some would say (I do) one of if not the best. Totally would rewatch them again. I have yet to see any of the movies and I may of missed an episode or two, although I have seen others several times. It used to (may still do) come on Adult Swim. I tried never to miss a night of it. Apparently there is a live action series coming?

I have not watched much TV since they switched the way you are suppose to view it, as in no more antennas. I had at one point bought a box to allow me to watch, but that broke and really not much I can not just watch on YouTube such as British Comedies. Vimeo is a good place to catch third party goodness. I like OSI 74/Cinema Insomnia/Mr Lobo. A great horror host. He does not have the boobs of Elvira, but he has the personality. ^^!

cobra kai season 3 (netflix) - im on episode 5 at the moment. lots of laugh out loud moments. cheesy in places but a really fun show. 9/10

After watching the 2011 version of Hunter x Hunter, which is now one of my all time favorite shows, I watched the 1999 version in its entirety. Pretty good, but it doesn't stack up to its successor in my opinion. Also finished more Hoarders as I find episodes spread across the internet. :p

I pretty much binged season 3 of Cobra Kai. It was awesome! I'm really pumped for season 4! I'm just mostly still watching anime like Yashahime, Attack on Titan, and the remake of Dragon Quest Dai's Adventure.

Watching Death Race 2000 and playing Carmageddon on the phone. ^^!

There is a bit of nudity and gore, so put the little ones to bed. You do get to see Caine fight Balboa though. ^^!

I pretty much binged season 3 of Cobra Kai. It was awesome! I'm really pumped for season 4! I'm just mostly still watching anime like Yashahime, Attack on Titan, and the remake of Dragon Quest Dai's Adventure.
This just came out. Not enough reviews to say how good it is, but it is positive so far on Steam.

i finished both cobra kai season 3 (netflix) and future man season 3 (amazon)

both great shows. cobra kai creates a perfect balance between a creative modern story and nostalgia.. imagine if the team who created cobra kai made star wars ep7/8/9 .. we probably would of gotten an amazing sequel story.

future man is just pure madness and ended the series quite well.

Cobra Kai season 3 is amazing, so Shenmue!

Now i'm watching too the anime Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai, so awesome, pure 90's shonen! I recommend to all of you, it can be watched for free on Crunchyroll.

Edit: Whoa, I see now that I'm not the only one watching this anime here, xD.

Last edited:
xfiles (amazon), starting with season 1.

over the years i've seen quite a few random episodes and i'm a fan but never had a chance to watch every episode back to back, in order. my goal is to watch them all.. all 209 episodes :censored:

Gotta say I loved Cobra Kai. Not sure if I agree with the Shenmue comparison above, but I love the way the show frames Daniel and Michael and the development of Kreese in season 3 was fantastic. That said, some of the situations require something of a suspension of belief and I did sometimes find myself wondering whether I’d be enjoying it as much were it not for the nostalgia factor.

Gotta say I loved Cobra Kai. Not sure if I agree with the Shenmue comparison above, but I love the way the show frames Daniel and Michael and the development of Kreese in season 3 was fantastic. That said, some of the situations require something of a suspension of belief and I did sometimes find myself wondering whether I’d be enjoying it as much were it not for the nostalgia factor.
Watch this as well. It will bring a whole new light to the whole Karate Kid and maybe even Cobra Kai perspective. ^^!

Watch this as well. It will bring a whole new light to the whole Karate Kid and maybe even Cobra Kai perspective. ^^!

Familiar with this line of discussion, but I think the show put it best towards the end of season three when Ali points out that they are each the villain in the other’s eyes. It’s very much in keeping with the idea of us all being the heroes of our own stories and perfectly captures the pair’s rivalry. That said, I do feel like the show has painted Jonny as the more sympathetic character from the get go. So much so, in fact, that one wonders whether Barney Stinson is part of the production team!

Familiar with this line of discussion, but I think the show put it best towards the end of season three when Ali points out that they are each the villain in the other’s eyes. It’s very much in keeping with the idea of us all being the heroes of our own stories and perfectly captures the pair’s rivalry. That said, I do feel like the show has painted Jonny as the more sympathetic character from the get go. So much so, in fact, that one wonders whether Barney Stinson is part of the production team!
I did not know this until recently, but Nero the Hero from Death Race 2000 (see a few posts above for full free movie on YouTube), is actually Martin Kove who plays John Kreese on Karate Kid/Kobra Kai. I thought I had recognized him from some where, but could not put the two together. ^^! I also had no idea he has been in so many other movies and shows. I hated him on the Karate Kid... (have no idea what is up with part three, he looks like a genuine psychopath... o_0 )

Not sure this has been posted before, but I find these hilarious and their YouTube channel is pretty on point with some humor and excellent fight chorography. Apparently they have even visited Shaolin and trained with Jackie Chan's stunt/fight chorography team on another occasion.

I hate watching American shows which drag on for too many episodes.

I am enjoying Goliath, which is a thriller involving an alcohol US lawyer who contends with the corruption in LA. I am also liking The Boys and their take on the American pantheon: the comic book superheroes.

Each of these shows have 8 episodes per season.

Last edited:
I hate watching American shows which drag on for too many episodes.

I am enjoying Goliath, which is a thriller involving an alcohol US lawyer who contends with the corruption in LA. I am also liking The Boys and their take on the American pantheon: the comic book superheroes.

Each of these shows have 8 episodes per season.

But if you ask anyone else around the world, they give the Brits shit for keepi9ng all series to 6 episodes or less lol

Save for Top Gear... or Thunderbirds.

(personally, I don't care how long a season of TV is; if I like it, I like it!)

Back