General RGG Discussion

Btw i'm not calling out Sput or anything. Its more a general discussion.
It's alright, gonna be honest I just red like 30% of your message, it was way too long :LOL: I hope you didnt call me names or something like that.

Just to be sure, I'd like to clearify that I'm not saying they shouldnt do the scene, or be put in jail, or that they are ped#### or something. But like you said it's just general discussion, I watched that, got kinda surprised and just wanted to discuss about the scene, because shouldnt be like "oh yeah its just a scene" imo, (obviously this is a 10 year old game and probably this discussion happened here and in some other places, so I'm arriving 10 years late to the party)

And like i said, i'm quite surprised they didnt get cancelled or any of those bullshits that happens nowadays, because social media did that to a lot of people for absolutely nothing (and this still isnt the case because like you say its legal) but is still "controversial" at least for Western minds, and the snowflakes nowadays will go crazy if they notice this scene.

Just wanted to discuss it like normal people, I'm not destroying a picture of Kiryu and talking to lawyers to make a demand against Sega lol. I still like the game and the series (actually this game it's #2 in my top right now, let's see how evolves) and actually it would still continue like that even if he'd take off his pants and some tentacles appeared (lol)

It's alright, gonna be honest I just red like 30% of your message, it was way too long :LOL: I hope you didnt call me names or something like that.

Just to be sure, I'd like to clearify that I'm not saying they shouldnt do the scene, or be put in jail, or that they are ped#### or something. But like you said it's just general discussion, I watched that, got kinda surprised and just wanted to discuss about the scene, because shouldnt be like "oh yeah its just a scene" imo, (obviously this is a 10 year old game and probably this discussion happened here and in some other places, so I'm arriving 10 years late to the party)

And like i said, i'm quite surprised they didnt get cancelled or any of those bullshits that happens nowadays, because social media did that to a lot of people for absolutely nothing (and this still isnt the case because like you say its legal) but is still "controversial" at least for Western minds, and the snowflakes nowadays will go crazy if they notice this scene.

Just wanted to discuss it like normal people, I'm not destroying a picture of Kiryu and talking to lawyers to make a demand against Sega lol. I still like the game and the series (actually this game it's #2 in my top right now, let's see how evolves) and actually it would still continue like that even if he'd take off his pants and some tentacles appeared (lol)
Oh well basically it was a very complicated love letter that i wrote to you
but sure, if you dont want to read it, ... thats cool. Looking forward to my therapy session today.

Sadge.png

Btw this is pretty much THE controversial scene in Yakuza.
There was a whole thread about it on Era and i remember when big streamers like Cohh played it
there were a lot of people in the chat who were kind of shocked / disgusted.

And then this leads to this problem where a lot of the people think
'this is disgusting and because of that it shouldnt exist at all', 'what is this pedo s*it why didnt they remove it in the remaster'
which just doesnt make much sense if you think about that all of this is just fictional stuff in a story game
which has a official legal age rating
and it can only offend you if you let it offend you. You can get into a endless discussion with it.
I think theres just a problem in general where a lot of people dont understand
that a storyline, especially the ones with a serious tone or deeper themes,
exist because the creator wants to show you something specific. Its their vision, not yours.
If it happens that you like the characters, situations whatever, thats nice
but the story can still work or it can still have a purpose even if you dont like the characters, situations etc.

Maybe i'm looking at it in a too complex way or maybe people see it in a too easy way.
I just think this whole good / bad, black / white approach is very weird.

I mean just as example, do we really think that they created this Haruka scene
because they thought that a lot of people will like it? I dont think so, not even a little bit.
Its a shocking / surprising scene because its a shocking / surprising scene
so why should we think or talk about how this is a badly done rape scene with a minor or whatever?
It didnt happen and its not the point of the story. The uncomfortable feeling is the purpose.

Last edited:
Really need help with last trophy of Y7
- Would it be enough going on level 99 on every character?
- It is really necessary to level up to 99 also several jobs?

This trophy is much time draining than the fishing one on Shenmue III

STAY AWAY FROM THE SJW LIGHT, SPUT! COME BACK TO THE SIDE OF RATIONALITY! :D :D

I'm just saying, wouldnt be cool if Kiryu instead of a Japanese guy were a black lesbian woman? Just think about the posibilities. They'd represent 2 minorities with 1 character, leading the space to a CIA white man being the villain. It's perfect.

Oh boy this soy milk is spectacular. Gonna buy a lot more of this.

I'm just saying, wouldnt be cool if Kiryu instead of a Japanese guy were a black lesbian woman? Just think about the posibilities. They'd represent 2 minorities with 1 character, leading the space to a CIA white man being the villain. It's perfect.

Oh boy this soy milk is spectacular. Gonna buy a lot more of this.

37616292-9113793-image-m-2_1609836347889.jpg

<Wakes in Pool of Sweat> Sorry....was having this horrible nightmare! We lived in an alternate world where Kiryu was suddenly a she-hulk in the vein of Abbey from The Last of Us 2 for absolutely no reason and went around cancelling people for not using the proper pronouns in their Twitter accounts...it was...something else.

Thank god we live in reality where that sort of thing could never happen....oh wait! Be careful what you say, Daniel. Weirder things have happened!

(Clearly we're all just kidding here in case anyone chooses to get offended by any of this...covering my ass now :D )

Last edited:
Speak for yourself Daniel, I will fight to make this a real thing. Majima-san transgender. We need it.

You're hoping for that Kiryu x Majima doujinshi Hentai fan fiction, aren't ya? ;)

(Who am I kidding? That probably already exist in Japan as is....hmmm, that could make an interesting Google search..out of curiosity :D)

Really need help with last trophy of Y7
- Would it be enough going on level 99 on every character?
- It is really necessary to level up to 99 also several jobs?

This trophy is much time draining than the fishing one on Shenmue III

It is indeed time-consuming, but it is more-than doable.

In the Underground Dungeon in Kamurocho, simply run back and forth on JUST the final floor (go up and down) and hit all of the battles with the homeless that look like cavemen; skip the other ones.

Ensure you have to correct party members you wish to raise the levels on (Ichinban, Adachi, Saeko and Eri; Eri is needed for these battles anyways, so she should never leave the party) and then go back and forth until you're there.

At least it's easy, but it is time-consuming.

Hard choice. I mean the buildings and details would look awesome in the new engine
but the PS3 engine games have not quite the same vibe or feeling as the new Dragon Engine games.
Like Yakuza 3 remade in the new engine with updated character models and everything
would not have the exact same feeling as the original Yakuza 3.

I think Kenzan could be a 'problem' as a remaster because it will be pretty noticeable that its a older game,
even older than Yakuza 3. I think Ishin still looks pretty good today.
But ... well, i mean if the original producers are answering these type of questions now,
i guess its no secret that they have no plans for simple remaster ports and they are not working on it at the moment?
I think if they would work on english remaster ports at the moment, he wouldnt answer this question in this way.

Which would mean that Remakes are more likely going to happen.
(well not that they are going to happen 100% but more likely than remaster ports)

Oh, my days. I'm challenging the expert player at billiards on Kiwami.

This takes me back to platting Yakuza 3 - which I like. The Mingame Trophy, though? Not as much.

Last edited:
View attachment 10539

Had a feeling this might happen. I'd still rather just see a new Ishin game in general than a remake, but yeah, I could see Ishin Kenzan easily happening.

But yeah, I'd rather just take a new Ishin game in general.

Hoo boy, I've posted it in this thread so many times lol, I'll try and pull up my most-recent post :D

Back