Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Whatever you intended to post just turned out as an amazon icon.

Soundtracks still listed as August, but the collector's edition been pushed back to Q3.

Whoops, didn't see the posts after the one I responded to.

Still listed as August on LRG! Hopefully that means everything will be ready to go soon!

I emailed LRG to see if there was any chance of getting a production update.

The most I got in response was this:

Generally the best reference for shipping/manufacturing timelines is going to be the product page on the website. As information is available updates will be posted and then when your shipment goes out you'll receive a shipping notification with your tracking number automatically. I've included the relevant information below, if there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful week!

Shenmue III Original Soundtrack Music Selection (2LP) & Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack Complete Collection (CD):

Production Status: In Production
Estimated Ship Date: August 2021

So the website still says August and they had nothing different to tell me. We will see...August is quickly coming to a close. If I were a betting man I would say September or delayed again based on that Amazon listing.

There's a week and a half left in August. I feel like if it was ready to ship in that short time frame there'd be some kind of update or something.

Feels weird this has gone on for this long without any updates or info. Feels like they got our cash and then just forgot about it and moved on to the next one. Anyone know if everything else is shipping late from their site or is it just this?

Still listed as August on LRG! Hopefully that means everything will be ready to go soon!
pain

They got a little over a week to ship this stuff according to their plan. Starting to get doubtful here 🤨

There's a week and a half left in August. I feel like if it was ready to ship in that short time frame there'd be some kind of update or something.

Feels weird this has gone on for this long without any updates or info. Feels like they got our cash and then just forgot about it and moved on to the next one. Anyone know if everything else is shipping late from their site or is it just this?
I don't know about current products but everything I've had from them has shipped late.

Am I right in thinking that Limited Run is only run by a few folk or has it expanded greatly in recent times? I must admit i'm fed up ordering from them and try to avoid wherever possible (Funstock seems to be a UK equivalent and are much better). I support what they do to a point, but I think that they are a company who have bitten off more than they can chew.

It certainly doesn't help that they announce new product every week and have a really, really shitty refunding system.

It looks as though the glow in the dark versions are being sent out now.

Keep an eye on your inboxes for this and others!

UK shipping is being carried out via Parcelforce. We got a text this morning to say ours is being delivered today. Keep an eye on your phones!

Oh, I didn't know that existed.

Anyway, August is over, folks. LRG provided no update. Product pages for the soundtracks still list August. Lame.
Not that it makes much difference but this version has LRG on the back of the sleeve so I reckon their stock must be ready soon.

Still nothing from Limited Run Games :(
They must be getting stock soon given their logo is on the LP set that's in the wild already.

I get the eagerness though as we've heard nothing since we ordered. In fact I didn't even get a dispatch note for this one!

Back