Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

FFS, yeah it's kinda weird they seem to have got the Shenmue 3 Complete Edition done before the 11LP set. I've had zero info on the vinyl box set. I ordered both at the same time so who knows when they're coming.

So if I ordered the Complete Edition and it's coming from the US, and the vinyl box set is via their European distributor, are they sending them separately? They state they'll send all items from the same order together but how is that possible? Any kind of email communication on what's happening would be nice.

*************O M G*********!!!!!!

Just received an email from LRG ( The first without asking!!!) Shenmue 3 Definitive Soundtrack signed edition is shipping soon!
Date to finalize your address is tomorrow!

This saga is finally coming to an end!!!!

They just sent out the email asking to confirm your shipping address by tomorrow at midnight EST so I'm assuming these will be shipping soon to those of us that ordered this the same time as the Shenmue III complete addition. I was fearing they would have chosen the cheapest shipping option on their end for the vinyls and we wouldn't get these for at least 3 months. Glad that the Complete Edition only exists because of them but, I hate that LRG get any exclusives as they have gotten too big for their britches and multiple new releases weekly, and paying in full in advance for products you don't get for a year and a half is kind of ridiculous.

Got a tracking number from LRG. Looks like these are finally dispatching!
Weird thing is when I track it, the weight of package is .6lbs..... Seems REALLY light for 11 LPs. Hopefully it's just an error🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Rather disappointed that I waited 17 and a half months for the limited signed edition of this and the Complete Edition Collector's Edition just for them to not ship the signed art card as can be seen in the unboxing videos of the Big Wax release Europe received earlier than us. Hopefully, they forgot to mail these to everyone that paid for the signed edition and they didn't just send mine off to someone that did not pay for the signed edition so that they can ship it out to me and everyone else that paid for one and is missing theirs once they get to my support request.

Rather disappointed that I waited 17 and a half months for the limited signed edition of this and the Complete Edition Collector's Edition just for them to not ship the signed art card as can be seen in the unboxing videos of the Big Wax release Europe received earlier than us. Hopefully, they forgot to mail these to everyone that paid for the signed edition and they didn't just send mine off to someone that did not pay for the signed edition so that they can ship it out to me and everyone else that paid for one and is missing theirs once they get to my support request.
Signed Art card? I might be wrong as I don't have this in front of me but there was never an art card for this. IIRC correctly the collectors edition has some small a5 posters, herb map, game, sword, chobu chan etc.

IMG_20220428_094830_459.jpg

Signed Art card? I might be wrong as I don't have this in front of me but there was never an art card for this. IIRC correctly the collectors edition has some small a5 posters, herb map, game, sword, chobu chan etc.

View attachment 15583
I was referring to the signed edition of the 11 LP boxed set, I just meant to mention that I ordered both together on November 20, 2020. Picked up everything else Shenmue 3 related that they listed two days later on the 22nd.
Dojo unboxing
SkillJim unboxing ShenmueIIIVinyls_MockUp_Market_Banner_11LP_SIGNED_1200x.png

I was referring to the signed edition of the 11 LP boxed set, I just meant to mention that I ordered both together on November 20, 2020. Picked up everything else Shenmue 3 related that they listed two days later on the 22nd.
Dojo unboxing
SkillJim unboxing View attachment 15584
Ah right OK now I'm with you.

You'd have to contact them directly in that case. They normally hold spares but that's not good.

Ah right OK now I'm with you.

You'd have to contact them directly in that case. They normally hold spares but that's not good.
Yeah, just got it yesterday and sent a support request after opening the package. Hopefully it was just a packing error, they get to my request during the work week and still have a signature card/mini poster on hand as, I would much prefer receiving what I paid for over a partial refund.

Dojo unboxing
SkillJim unboxing View attachment 15584
Wait...what the H???
People in Europe didn't get Yu's signature with the 11LP set?
I thought this saga was finally coming to an end......Mine should be here next week, if theres no signature, I'll be raising hell at LRG.
Only reason I didn't cancel the order was to grab the signature. I want to get the kickstarter one and his one framed with a couple of mirrors.

****edit**** Just watched the dojo unboxing, it did have the signed A4 "poster" so it looks like it did ship out.
They better not forget anything at this point, they've had ample time to prepare:)

Wait...what the H???
People in Europe didn't get Yu's signature with the 11LP set?
I thought this saga was finally coming to an end......Mine should be here next week, if theres no signature, I'll be raising hell at LRG.
Only reason I didn't cancel the order was to grab the signature. I want to get the kickstarter one and his one framed with a couple of mirrors.

****edit**** Just watched the dojo unboxing, it did have the signed A4 "poster" so it looks like it did ship out.
They better not forget anything at this point, they've had ample time to prepare:)
Yeah, I wrote this late at night, my time, so maybe my point didn't come across, I am pissed that mine doesn't have the signature that I ordered immediately and paid an additional $50 for.

Yeah, I wrote this late at night, my time, so maybe my point didn't come across, I am pissed that mine doesn't have the signature that I ordered immediately and paid an additional $50 for.
Ahhhhhh. So you're missing the card from the collectors edition game? I didn't know they sold any signature for $50.

Ahhhhhh. So you're missing the card from the collectors edition game? I didn't know they sold any signature for $50.
As in there was a non-signed edition of the 11 LP vinyl set for $50 less. If I was already spending that much why not spring the extra $50 for the signed edition, so I did but, alas did not receive it.

As in there was a non-signed edition of the 11 LP vinyl set for $50 less. If I was already spending that much why not spring the extra $50 for the signed edition, so I did but, alas did not receive it.
So you ordered the 11LP signed edition, and received the regular LP set no signed A4?
What did your email say? Mine specified the signed edition.

Finally arrived!

No newsletter, but since I'm done with LRG, it doesn't matter

Did get the signed A4 "poster", but packed well it is not, after I took the bubble wrap off, it just fell on the table, lucky no damage.

Probably going to wait until next weekend to open the box and go through the LPs, but the box is in good condition.
If I hadn't had to wait so long for it, I'd be more impressed. But its here, I'll take it as a win:)
Hope everyone else gets theirs damage free, I cant imagine what a hassle it would be with LRG for a replacement.

Saga complete!

6 business days for them to reply to my support request. Kind of odd that they asked for pics of the items I did receive which I told them I received fine and undamaged, sent those and now the waiting game begins again. They better have at least one signature lying around as honestly that was the only reason I pulled the trigger on this set. I don't want a partial refund, I want the signed edition I paid for a year and a half ago.

6 business days for them to reply to my support request. Kind of odd that they asked for pics of the items I did receive which I told them I received fine and undamaged, sent those and now the waiting game begins again. They better have at least one signature lying around as honestly that was the only reason I pulled the trigger on this set. I don't want a partial refund, I want the signed edition I paid for a year and a half ago.
Probably a stupid question, but did you check the shipping box again?
When I unpacked mine, the signature card fell out of the bubble wrap right away, I wasn't expecting it to be shipped like that, and easily could have tossed it out.

They gotta have spares. A week for them to get back is quick:)

Back