110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Itagaki is a convicted sex offender I wouldn't pay attention to him especially after the "wonderful" Devil's Third
Weren't all charges dropped and he was cleared so unless there's evidence to show he was actually convicted (in which case he deserves all the shit he will get) I'd suggest you don't start throwing around revisionist versions of events

Weren't all charges dropped and he was cleared so unless there's evidence to show he was actually convicted (in which case he deserves all the shit he will get) I'd suggest you don't start throwing around revisionist versions of events

I've looked it up and that's all I'm finding. It seems whatever trouble he was in was resolved in the courts and the charges dismissed, but don't take my word for it. That's just what I saw on Google.

Formally updated their office address six days ago...

they just changed their Business address so that the shenmue 4 begging letters go straight in the bin.

Well it's safe to say they were never making shenmue IV.

Maybe they’d be more willing to talk if the questions were more along the lines of, “Is there a part 2 to the Yu Suzuki interview?” Maybe show some interest in their other titles like Red Goes Faster? I dunno, less pushy/invasive questions. Not saying they’re gonna say anything but maybe it’s the types of questions they’re getting. There’s not much they can say if they’re under NDA… They certainly seem like they like engaging fans on social media.

Last edited:
Maybe they’d be more willing to talk if the questions were more along the lines of, “Is there a part 2 to the Yu Suzuki interview?” Maybe show some interest in their other titles like Red Goes Faster? I dunno, less pushy/invasive questions. Not saying they’re gonna say anything but maybe it’s the types of questions they’re getting. There’s not much they can say if they’re under NDA… They certainly seem like they like engaging fans on social media.
Apart from Shenmue fans.

Don't lose hope till after June 10th my man. The fact they are no longer liking Shenmue tweets is classic misdirection, that or YsNet told them to cool it. If June 10th comes and goes then yeah I'd agree they ain't making no Shenmue game.
I hear you my friend. It could possibly be trying to throw people off the scent and cool expectations before making an actual announcement/reveal but who knows at this rate? Let's see what June 10th brings but personally I don't see it happening.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm not expecting anything at all on June 10th. I recommend expectations be significantly lowered for that day.

Tokyo Game Show is my bet when we'll know what on earth is going on at YSnet, whether Shenmue related or not.

Oh I don't mean that means no Shenmue IV altogether, just one without 110 involved.
I wouldn't write them off if June 10th comes and goes all the same. Think they're gearing up to announce a release date for Wanted: DEAD, so wouldn't be surprised if that has become 110's priority above hinting at any future projects that involve Yu Suzuki and may or may not be Shenmue IV.

Have to play the long game and see what shakes out on this one.

Oh come on, guys !
110 ain't mprovising.
They can manage the teasing of 2 games with different timings.

They said they'd announce their new project, that clearly involves Yu-San, in a couple of weeks, not in a couple of months. So the announcement is gonna drop soon.

But clearly, if it's just a short teaser, we will have to wait for TGS to see more video, since it's their main event.

It's coming. And from their answer to 'giving money to Yu for S4', and their apple and banana hint, it has to be S4. Having to wait for their teasing schedule to develop shouldn't affect our hopes and positivity.

Back