110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

It's coming. And from their answer to 'giving money to Yu for S4', and their apple and banana hint, it has to be S4. Having to wait for their teasing schedule to develop shouldn't affect our hopes and positivity.
I gotta say, I looked in detail at a lot of things in Shenhua's house but never really even noticed the apple and banana. If that was a Shenmue-related tease, it is both obscure and utterly generic. There are a dozen other things that would telegraph 'Shenmue' to me. Having said that, it's to be expected that 110 is working on multiple projects at once... one of which may be Yu Suzuki and/or Shenmue-related.

Very much doubt that's anything shenmue related. They can't release another Shenmue 3 collection. It's been done to death at this point

I don't think it's Shenmue 4 neither. Looks more like an addition to a coming release. But Josh Fairhurst said he would find ways to finance S5 if the 4's publisher doesn't want to do it. And 110, Sergei & himself are following each other on twitter.

Then he tweeted about this LRG3 announcement that made him proud and will only appeal hard-core fans but that will make a buzz. Let's not be confident at all about this one, but keep an eye out...

To sum it up, we will have 4 events in 1 week to follow, "a couple of weeks" after April 19th :
- LRG3 on June 6th
- Summer game fest on June 9th
- 110i stream on June 10th
- and Jeff Grubb said there would be a Sony State of play about Ps5/PsVr2 games

BTW, 110 replied my tweet about the odds of seeing Yu-San on Summer game fest by "None.", but that doesn't mean the game won't be announced on video, without a presentation by Yu-San.

Last edited:
I don't think it's Shenmue 4 neither. Looks more like an addition to a coming release. But Josh Fairhurst said he would find ways to finance S5 if the 4's publisher doesn't want to do it. And 110, Sergei & himself are following each other on twitter.

Then he tweeted about this LRG3 announcement that made him proud and will only appeal hard-core fans but that will make a buzz. Let's not be confident at all about this one, but keep an eye out...

To sum it up, we will have 4 events in 1 week to follow, "a couple of weeks" after April 19th :
- LRG3 on June 6th
- Summer game fest on June 9th
- 110i stream on June 10th
- and Jeff Grubb said there would be a Sony State of play about Ps5/PsVr2 games

BTW, 110 replied my tweet about the odds of seeing Yu-San on Summer game fest by "None.", but that doesn't mean the game won't be announced on video, without a presentation by Yu-San.
it could be rereleases of the Dreamcast games or a collector's edition of the HD collection. Best case scenario Shenmue 1 remake

it could be rereleases of the Dreamcast games or a collector's edition of the HD collection. Best case scenario Shenmue 1 remake

If it is Shenmue related, I'd put my bet on the mirrors statues Josh said it would be cool to have and produce. Like it was something he really tried to make happen.

Anyway, can't wait for the next 110 tweet. They are usually tweeting every 4 days. I suppose they will relaunch the Shenmue tease with another tweet instead of only teasing their Wanted video in a month...

If it is Shenmue related, I'd put my bet on the mirrors statues Josh said it would be cool to have and produce. Like it was something he really tried to make happen.

Anyway, can't wait for the next 110 tweet. They are usually tweeting every 4 days. I suppose they will relaunch the Shenmue tease with another tweet instead of only teasing their Wanted video in a month...
Hopefully they'll tease Shenmue again just so we know they aren't backpeddaling

There were rumors of Tomonobu Itagaki working with 110, they discarded it pretty quickly (I mean the CEO discarded it), when someone asked for Devil's Third.

Again, when they want, they are quick to shush the rumors and all.

They still haven't done it with Yu Suzuki or Shenmue. Just saying.

Screenshot_2022-05-16-12-24-59-13_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

There were rumors of Tomonobu Itagaki working with 110, they discarded it pretty quickly (I mean the CEO discarded it), when someone asked for Devil's Third.

Again, when they want, they are quick to shush the rumors and all.

They still haven't done it with Yu Suzuki or Shenmue. Just saying.

View attachment 15675
Why doesn't someone just pose the question to him about all of this in a good way of course :)

Last edited:
Ask him who’s developing Red Goes Faster, what other types of games are on the way, when we’re getting more great interview footage, but don’t ever expect them to answer the Shenmue 4 question. It’s just not gonna happen over Twitter, imo.

Why doesn't someone just pose the question to him about all of this in a good way of course :)

Because Wanted is already an announced project, so...the same for the 110i account : they won't answer anything about the Yu Suzuki project, besides tidbits like the fact Yu San won't be at Summer game fest.

We'll have to wait for the event they chose, ans before that for another teasing about the timing of the reveal, it's contents.

Last edited:
I still find it odd that the Shenmue Sega site is still offline....almost as if they're relaunching it

Only time will tell. We have some new announcements from Sega this year. The 110 rumors, and an expected Yu Suzuki announcement at some point.

It's going to be an interesting 6 months. That much is for sure.

Back