Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

Has anybody got a list of when the sidequests trigger. I am still on for platinum on my first play through. I'm enjoying it so much I'm currently trying to collect every item after trading them in for move scrolls so I'll have all move scrolls and all items etc.

I've done the first 5 Niaowu side quests.
Next on the list is the one from the veg stand? It isn't triggering but I'm currently investigating the red snakes and just been hit with a broom by the temple maid. Can anyone confirm I haven't missed anything yet? I got the herb, Fishing and all tasks trophy in Bailu so havent missed anything there.

I can confirm, both the notebook and this guide are in perfect order:

If you got a couple blank pages after the Catch the Skipper! quest, that's normal.

How far along is everyone percentage-wise? I'm at 51%, just having met Ren on my second playthrough. I'd hope to get everything this run but the herbs and 1000 fish.

Does anybody know what the requirements are for high score master. I’ve gotten a high score in QTE TITLE (both), the whack-a-mole and Highway Star. What else is there?

Does anybody know what the requirements are for high score master. I’ve gotten a high score in QTE TITLE (both), the whack-a-mole and Highway Star. What else is there?

Just Whack-a-Mole, QTE Title and Excite QTE. You need to high score ALL of the individual machines.

There are 3 arcades; Bailu (Panda Market), next to Hotel Niaowu and at the Golden Goose thingamajig.

Once all of those are beaten, the trophy will pop.

If we had to do all Highway Star machines, I'd lose it lol.

Just Whack-a-Mole, QTE Title and Excite QTE. You need to high score ALL of the individual machines.

There are 3 arcades; Bailu (Panda Market), next to Hotel Niaowu and at the Golden Goose thingamajig.

Once all of those are beaten, the trophy will pop.

If we had to do all Highway Star machines, I'd lose it lol.
OHHHHH alllll the machines? Thx!

How far along is everyone percentage-wise? I'm at 51%, just having met Ren on my second playthrough. I'd hope to get everything this run but the herbs and 1000 fish.
I just need to catch another 250 or so fish and find the last 10 herbs in Niaoiwu and i'm on for platinum on my first playthrough (i've been taking my time - i'm right at the end of May)

I'm having trouble getting the high score master trophy, got the high score on every required machine in all 3 venture areas but it still won't give me the trophy, did anyone else have this problem?

Iirc you need to get the high score on every machine at every arcade, not just one of each type.
Yeah, I got the high score on every Excite, QTE Title and Wacky Mole machine in each arcade but it still won't give me the trophy, maybe it's a glitch

I also think it has to be done in the same save, in case you didn't do that.

Back