Magic Monaco Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
tV0yUUl.jpg

I hope anyone will filming the gameplay for selected people.

1. Showing Gameplay to Selected people only, with 6 months until launch. I am sorry but that is not good enough.

2. What in the world did they do to the faces?

Yeah, showing "select people" better mean "people in the games media" or they have messed up big time. Unless DS has something planned sooner.

1. Showing Gameplay to Selected people only, with 6 months until launch. I am sorry but that is not good enough.

2. What in the world did they do to the faces?

1. Will be interesting to see what they mean by selected, and why that is.
2. Seems like they're still adjusting the faces, as every update shows a different iteration.

I kind of agree. At this point I would expect a full on gameplay blow out for all to see. Unless the extensive trailer has some elements of gameplay in it. But I don't know, if you really want me to believe it's ready to go by August then now is the time to start showing me more than just the same two or three locations and scenes that they've been showing in screenshots and trailers.

Ryo looks good. I watched the whole thing and there's a bunch of stuff to be confirmed from what I saw in the chat. Wait for the English updates/Kickstarter update that I anticipate will follow.

Ryo's face is...dare I say...perfect.
I would like to say they got it right, but they seem to keep making changes on his face so I can't say for sure now...

Plus lighting can change one's impression of the faces, making them look different each time.

But the screenshot gives me good vibes... Ryo is the most "alive" he has been in any S3 media released so far.

The faces don't bother me too much (I need to see that screenshot as a proper screenshot to really get a good look though)

But I still think it's strange how coy they're being about showing it off...50% of me still believes that it is not coming out this August. Which on the one hand I would be okay with if need be, but yeah, just the fact that they're still being so coy with showing it off is worrying to me.

I just need to see it in action and I need to see something slightly more substantial then the same variations of things we've already seen to truly believe in that August date but right now, it's still penciled in as opposed to inked in.

I didn't expect to see anything today but just that whole "we'll show it to select people" bothers me a little bit.

I would like to say they got it right, but they seem to keep making changes on his face so I can't say for sure now...

Plus lighting can change one's impression of the faces, making them look different each time.

But the screenshot gives me good vibes... Ryo is the most "alive" he has been in any S3 media released so far.
As long as the changes being made ar for a better result, let them work!! I like what I'm seeing A LOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back