Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

Am I too late to join the celebration? ;)
Thank you for all the endeavor to renew our legendary Dojo! (y)
So happy to see you found your way to the new Dojo Kiyuu! You have been missed ?

Welcome to the new forums @Kiyuu! May I ask if you received my message or did you just sense that we were beckoning you back? I’ve been trying to get in touch with some of the older members you see.

@Kiyuu , great to have you back! I messaged you on the old forums about these new ones. Was hoping you'd be back around, especially with Shenmue I, II, and III coming to us soon (a relative term)!

Thank you guys, for the welcome. Happy to see you all, too! Congrats Peter for reaching the top of the Shenmue Kingdom! ;)

May I ask if you received my message or did you just sense that we were beckoning you back? I’ve been trying to get in touch with some of the older members you see.
It was after seeing this post when I found a couple of messages in my mail box. As I said, I come to the Dojo from time to time, though I rarely contribute to the forums these days. Thank you for the messages anyway! :giggle:

Nice work! XenForo seems pretty slick. :cool:
*sigh* I suppose it would be rude not to at least pretend to be happy you're here...:p

I have to echo the thoughts of everyone who has tried out the new site and say - it looks fantastic, it's responsive and smooth to use.

Congratulations Peter and to everyone else who was involved!

P.S. And it's a good time to try out a new avatar!
Both of you have contributed so much previously unknown (outside of Japan anyway) Shenmue knowledge to this community, it's great to see you here. :blush:

Complete notification system, automatic draft, auto-sizing, changelogs, a living main site, wow I never thought I would see such an overhaul for the Dojo. 10/10. Can't wait to share our future experiences on Shenmue 3 here with all of you. (y)

Agreed, I never thought I'd enjoy the Dojo again as much as I used to. It's a nice blend between message boards of old and modern social media-friendly platforms. Hats off for the work lads!

Hi folks. So did everyone need to register a new profile here? Because my prior handle doesn't work here but it still does on the old forums.
Welcome!
Yeah, everyone needed to register new accounts. With the switchover to new forum software, it wasn't possible to have them carry over.

Back