Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bet the trailer won't be until the end of Crazy Time. Lmaooooo

If they showed the trailer now everyone would go home. I assume they will close Crazy Time with it.

I don't understand the reliance on screenshots, just over 5 months from release but can't even show quick clips of gameplay to illustrate the battle system? Seems legit. This trailer better be damn 'extensive...'

Guys what time Crazy time starts? I'm in the east coast

Hey man relax! A lot of cool information was shared during that panel.
Wait for the translation.
Crazy time is not BS. I was there last year and the whole event was awesome.
what is the meaning of this event if it was for nothing?
very little was revealed with no announcements or a proper slide show or anything! i mean scrolling through old pictures? come on now!

what is the meaning of this event if it was for nothing?
very little was revealed with no announcements or a proper slide show or anything! i mean scrolling through old pictures? come on now!

Exactly. I mean look, I'm not the type to jump to conclusions early and start bashing shit... In fact, I've always tried to reassure people that it's in development and all that jazz... But we are getting dangerously close to release and they were supposed to go "all in" on this event. But that segment right there at least was pretty pathetic. Ryo is still missing the patch on his right arm in that battle photo...

But I'm just tired and pissy right now. Woke up early during a week where I've worked overtime. Now I have to go into work tired.

Iyapol is right, so please don't allow this thread to descend into a bitchfest while we're waiting for Crazy Time.

Ryo is still missing the patch on his right arm in that battle photo...
Pretty sure this is a stylistic change rather than an omission.

It's all pretty chaotic right now, but i had to drop a message saying my camera was broken minutes before Yu Suzuki walked on stage. I had to improvise, and thanks to Firat from 500k i was able to record it with my phone (in HD). But it will need translating. I am back at the hotel now for a few moments before heading back down to the Grimaldi forum. The Dojo guys there are doing a fantastic job on social media, which i am unbelievably appreciative of, so stay tuned to our social media accounts for on the spot updates as the day goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back