Random Shenmue III Thoughts

We are in the final phase before release and after so much trouble and difficulty it feels like Paycheck-Day. I mean, the rising positive vibe around Yu and the project is just heart warming!

YUHU! SHENMUE 3! "You heard it people : YUHU!"

Edit: Its the story of a groundbreaking series that faded away, came back to life by the love of the fans, as an underdog ....
and will rise again to new heights!

Last edited:
Feels weird that Gamescom has come and gone in a snap, but already it's almost like time is slowing down as we start to approach the window for the backer trial; and then finally the release date.

This time next month...

second half of October and the first half of November will be tough

kydoc2ssg6l21.png

Feels weird that Gamescom has come and gone in a snap, but already it's almost like time is slowing down as we start to approach the window for the backer trial; and then finally the release date.

This time next month...
It flew by but don't forget TGS is within weeks :) as well as EGX (hopeful but unlikely) and Paris Games Week very soon after that. Plenty of more potential Shenmue news.

Best few days we've had in this community since E3 and probably since Monaco.

second half of October and the first half of November will be tough

kydoc2ssg6l21.png
I know right? Hours are going to feel like days. We'll get our first taste of how bad that'll get once there's a release date for the backer trial. The night before that launches is going to feel like nearly 20 years of Christmases rolled into one.

It flew by but don't forget TGS is within weeks :) as well as EGX (hopeful but unlikely) and Paris Games Week very soon after that. Plenty of more potential Shenmue news.

Best few days we've had in this community since E3 and probably since Monaco.
Honestly, I feel like I could go all the way to November 19th without a peep about the game and still be as excited as I am right now. I'm actually starting to get a bit spoiler-phobic too, for story and gameplay details.

It's going to be an extraordinary test of willpower to stop reading every interview.. and maybe stop watching the one or two trailers we may have left.

Honestly, I feel like I could go all the way to November 19th without a peep about the game and still be as excited as I am right now. I'm actually starting to get a bit spoiler-phobic too, for story and gameplay details.

It's going to be an extraordinary test of willpower to stop reading every interview.. and maybe stop watching the one or two trailers we may have left.
That's going to be tough! We're certain to see more interviews etc in the coming days as it is, let alone the print media. saying that I'd rather the option to avoid spoilers than rewind back 6 years where this was just a pipe dream!

Back