Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Woah, someone in japan pick up one of those empty shenmue 3 cases and show us the back. I don't think we've seen the back of the case yet!

Guys, in the E3 trailer I just spotted this flyer here on the wall:
Looks like some kind of prizes or something, then I noticed... Is that a Sega Master System I see?
4087 I mean it's really bad quality but it could be! It would be more time appropriate rather than the saturn too

It really does look like a Master System. Even a capsule/ornamental SMS would be cool. Having a working SMS emulator under the hood seems like a thing of dreams...
Agreed haha. Maybe it could just be some kind of decoration to go in Shenhua's home, that'd be quite cool

Was thinking about stating a thread for the upcoming trial. I imagine those of us who will play the trial will be posting screen caps, videos or even live streams of it. But where would be the best place to post? Here or the Spoiler thread?

I know when I get my hands on that trial, I'll definitely be recording my playthroughs with it so I'd be curious other people's playthroughs or media caps.

Was thinking about stating a thread for the upcoming trial. I imagine those of us who will play the trial will be posting screen caps, videos or even live streams of it. But where would be the best place to post? Here or the Spoiler thread?

I know when I get my hands on that trial, I'll definitely be recording my playthroughs with it so I'd be curious other people's playthroughs or media caps.
Sounds good. Chuck it in the spoiler thread and you're good to go :)

Back