Shenmue III - Spirit Of The Land (New TGS Trailer!)

I literally have no words to express how awestruck I am from witnessing this. Like I said in the past, let this be a testament to Suzuki’s master craftsmanship. On such a small budget he’s gone above and beyond for such a small budgeted Triple Indie title. If this were any other title I would’ve thought this game was a AAA game. Only a legend like Suzuki could create something like this. Truly miraculous.

6 weeks plus whatever they put into a Day 1 Patch, which these days can be pretty substantial. I'm telling you that it'll all look even better when we see the final build at Paris Games Week.

The fact some of this footage is from an old build blows my mind a little. And they've still got just over 6 weeks to polish before manufacturing begins.

Fuuuuuuck.

If some of this is from an older build, I can only fathom what the final game is gonna look like. Thinking about it is gonna make me die from an epic overdose lol.

Wow it looks great.

Although there're a couple of things that look off: 1st Ryo's "Leather" coat, no longer looks like leather, and the 2nd thing, is the Shenmue tree looks like It's half the size now(However that could be just bad scaling during cut scenes),

Do we know how old the footage is, or do you just mean the usual from-capture-to-production level of outdated?
If some of this is from an older build, I can only fathom what the final game is gonna look like. Thinking about it is gonna make me die from an epic overdose lol.
Actually old. Ryo's tiger is in the old higher placement in some shots, so some of this trailer might be from a build dating back at least to July.

Wow that was nice. This looks like Shenmue to me. What is this nonsense about the graphics being bad to the graphics whores out there? They look fine to me, but people are horribly spoiled these days I guess. I bet the game looks even better when you actually play it too! I mean, when I played my first PS4 game, I was shocked at how good it looked comparing to some compressed video on youtube!

Last edited:
Game looks absolutely beautiful. Cant believe we only have about 2 months and some change left.

I was hoping to see more story related content in this trailer, plus some new music. Kinda feel like it's more of the same stuff we've already seen but I'll take it.

Funny how the trailer is in 30 frames per second but Shenhua is running at 120 fps

Wow that was nice. This looks like Shenmue to me. What is this nonsense about the graphics being bad to the graphics whores out there? They look fine to me, but people are horribly spoiled these days I guess. I bet the game looks even better when you actually play it too! I mean, when I played my first PS4 game, I was shocked at how good it looked comparing to some compressed video on youtube!

Here's the bazaar thing about graphic whores, they really don't care about how good the graphics look, in of its self, they care about how graphically "powerful" the graphics are.

Back