ONE WEEK

Man my daughter was tiny when the Kickstarter was announced. At the time I just thought, the game will get here when it gets here. The time I had with my daughter can’t ever be relived. To wish the game to come faster is to wish her older. As Shenmue news came out I got excited but got back to my life. Now it’s almost here, my daughter is in kindergarten and I’m happy to play it when it arrives.

I know that probably seems saccharine but it’s the truth.

Now she’s been watching me play Shenmue 2 a little bit and asking “Can you switch it to our language?” I don’t want to be like “Yeah, in Japanese you don’t hear the profanity.”

Man my daughter was tiny when the Kickstarter was announced. At the time I just thought, the game will get here when it gets here. The time I had with my daughter can’t ever be relived. To wish the game to come faster is to wish her older. As Shenmue news came out I got excited but got back to my life. Now it’s almost here, my daughter is in kindergarten and I’m happy to play it when it arrives.

Now she’s been watching me play Shenmue 2 a little bit and asking “Can you switch it to our language?” I don’t want to be like “Yeah, in Japanese you don’t hear the profanity.”

The timeline for Shenmue production is interesting. My oldest child is now the age I was when I first played Shenmue II. Crazy.

Was there much in Shenmue 2? I know Yakuza 1 excelled at that. But was it there at all in Shenmue?

No I mean the new show that's coming out. Its called Picard. Are you looking forward to it?

I might. I'd have to forget a few of his interviews. But all these actors disappointed me. They should shut up other than when the script is there. And be careful during interviews. I remember him saying that 5 years is too short between Star Trek films. That he wished it wasn't why people knew him. So now he deigned to be in Star Trek eh? OK, I want to see some of it. His other co stars won't be there. Spiner stated he won't be Data anymore. Frakes could, but who knows. He alone was worse than Ryo in Shenmue 1&2. He was a human android IMO. Who knows, it might be good.

I might. I'd have to forget a few of his interviews. But all these actors disappointed me. They should shut up other than when the script is there. And be careful during interviews. I remember him saying that 5 years is too short between Star Trek films. That he wished it wasn't why people knew him. So now he deigned to be in Star Trek eh? OK, I want to see some of it. His other co stars won't be there. Spiner stated he won't be Data anymore. Frakes could, but who knows. He alone was worse than Ryo in Shenmue 1&2. He was a human android IMO. Who knows, it might be good.
I'll be, Spiner lied too. Heavy on make up, but there.

Seven of 9 is there too. Well, from the trailer. Yeah I'm excited. I'm glad Discovery is in the trash bin. Thanks for linking that trailer. If they do just one season it's still cool.

Unbelievable. Literally never thought we'd be this close. We're nearly at a point where every day will account for 10%+ of the remaining wait. Madness.

I never got around to finishing my replays of 1 & 2 and I'm going to be in Japan for the next few weeks, so will also miss the release of 3! Not sure whether to wrap up my 1& 2 playthroughs when I get back or hop straight into 3. :unsure:

Back