ONE WEEK

TWO WEEKS
TWOOOOO WEEEEKS

maxresdefault.jpg

How exciting! 11 days of wait remaining! I spent so much time posting on here when I was younger. Who’d have thought we’d have to wait 18 years! I wonder if we’d have been happy waiting that long if we’d have known back then.

There’s only one thing I’ve waited longer for than this! Here’s hoping on that front too!

How exciting! 11 days of wait remaining! I spent so much time posting on here when I was younger. Who’d have thought we’d have to wait 18 years! I wonder if we’d have been happy waiting that long if we’d have known back then.

There’s only one thing I’ve waited longer for than this! Here’s hoping on that front too!
Well, tell us what this other thing is... must be pretty good.

Who’d have thought we’d have to wait 18 years! I wonder if we’d have been happy waiting that long if we’d have known back then.

for the past couple of months i have been asking myself if we got S3 all those years ago would it have been this special or as special with the game coming so soon.

would the series have totally died because of "half assing" the game, or doing a super simple version to finish off the story
because SEGA totally gave up on it. Would the possibility of 4 been totally dead? If S3 released 18... 15 years ago with what I stated above.

I think that the wait, even though it sucked. Has made the release of S3 even more special. From the reactions of E3 to this long 11 day wait. to the night before the release day.

I keep going back and fourth on this mode of thinking. Would the release have been better all those years ago with the possible conclusion of the story....

As a side note I know Yu wouldn't Half ass a game but a budget is a budget. Think if the KS raised just 2 million. It would have been a different game then the one we will have soon enough.

11 days. After 18 years of waiting.

This. THIS. And they are being the longest 14 days of all year. LOL.
I just hope the game doesn't disappoint and we get to see the end of IV. It would lose some of its mystique and charm if III is a flop but... in YU we trust!

A new stadium for my football (soccer) club.
Very exciting for me but not much for anyone unconnected. It’s an enduring drama much alike to waiting for Shenmue 3 with many hopes and false dawns that has been going on for almost 40 years.
It just struck me that the year Shenmue released was also the last time my team (Nottingham Forest) featured in the Premier League.

It hasn't been a good 20 years.

A new stadium for my football (soccer) club.
Very exciting for me but not much for anyone unconnected. It’s an enduring drama much alike to waiting for Shenmue 3 with many hopes and false dawns that has been going on for almost 40 years.

Interesting, my team's getting a new stadium soon as well!

Back