Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Hate to sound like a fanboy, but that's the sort of thing I don't care about at all. Even RDR2 has bizarre looking animations and facial expressions and that's like the biggest budget game of the decade...

Hate to sound like a fanboy, but that's the sort of thing I don't care about at all. Even RDR2 has bizarre looking animations and facial expressions and that's like the biggest budget game of the decade...
You don't have to answer if you don't care, I never cared and will never care about rdr nor its budget.

The facial animations were ok.
But overall the animations in RDR2 were state of the art, and also an astonishing amount of them.

I have my PSN Shenmue 3 preoload on my PS4 but the countdown says 21 hours left that's weird I thought the game will be playable at midnight. The good thing is my physical copy is arriving today by 6pm.

I'm Ryo in the below when I see the e-mail with my EGS code in it:

index.php

Last edited:
The facial animations were ok.
But overall the animations in RDR2 were state of the art, and also an astonishing amount of them.
Its a game I think thats going to age well visually, its honestly shocking how beautiful the game looks at times especially for an open world game.

You can tell who has not a copy yet by watching who is still posting instead of playing
This is true, I may pop in every now and again though while playing.

I have my PSN Shenmue 3 preoload on my PS4 but the countdown says 21 hours left that's weird I thought the game will be playable at midnight. The good thing is my physical copy is arriving today by 6pm.

Just a heads up, you're gonna have to delete the pre-loaded version and install it all over again directly from the disc if you want to play early. Using a disc doesn't unlock the already installed digital version. Digital and physical are separate installs on the PS4 so if you want to play it without the disc after release you'll have to uninstall again and download the digital version.

Back