Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

With shenmue 1&2 as well as 3 coming to PC would it be possible to get a specific modding section in the forums if needed in the future? I don't think it's needed right now but the shenmue community section might be a bit too general and become confusing in the future if there is an active modding community working on multiple projects. It would be much easier if we had a specific forum where we could have our own stickies and not have to filter through threads.

These are still decisions i am looking at from all aspects, even right this very minute. I think there are possibilities that come to fruition, but its the process of dealing with it all that could shape it. Thats why there currently isnt a designated modding forum right at this time.

Don't worry, it will come believe me! The modding aspect of Shenmue is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to me. I just have a few ideas in my head on how to do it which i need a little time with.

I have to echo the thoughts of everyone who has tried out the new site and say - it looks fantastic, it's responsive and smooth to use.

Congratulations Peter and to everyone else who was involved!

P.S. And it's a good time to try out a new avatar!

I have to echo the thoughts of everyone who has tried out the new site and say - it looks fantastic, it's responsive and smooth to use.

Welcome Switch!

Great to see you here Switch! ?

Big ups. Very speedy!

Are notifications a thing here? When you’re quoted or receive a “like” etc

All about those little red notifications baby. Crack crack crack

Look at all these attractive mfers that I would love to exchange sexual favors with ;)

Some things never change

Big ups. Very speedy!

Are notifications a thing here? When you’re quoted or receive a “like” etc

All about those little red notifications baby. Crack crack crack

Some things never change
Welcome @QWERTY! ? Yes, notifications or alerts are a thing, should be getting one when I post this ? CRACK!

I just wanted to say huge congratulations to Peter and the team for such a smooth transition from the old Dojo. It's clean, modern, responsive, and - best of all - it works on my phone! Bravo, and keep up the hard work.

Last edited:
I spoke to Yunny earlier in the year, I think she's done with forums these days, although it would be great to see her back again! She backed the Shenmue 3 kickstarter, but I haven't spoken to her about the 1&2 collection, i'm sure she'll be there day one aswell though :p

You listed some great names though dude, not quite sure how to contact any of them though!

Now that was a trip down memory lane, feels like yesterday joining and looking up to names as such. At the risk of sounding corny, today has filled me with warmth inside. It really is such a great feeling to see everyone together and collectively supporting this move forward.
What about Kiyuu? I noticed she last posted in around December 2017 time on the old forums, would be good to see her back.

Anyway, as @Peter said it’s great to see the general warmth and feedback the forums are getting, and I’m really happy to see new and old members getting on the bandwagon from the very start! (y)

I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to Peter and the team for such a smooth transition from the old Dojo. It's clean, modern, responsive, and - best of all - it works on my phone! Bravo, and keep up the hard work.
Thank you! ❤️ We’re all buzzing and floating on clouds! Very happy to hear that you like it! ?

What happened to the old Shenmue Dojo? Regardless, this is great, as unlike the last site this new one isn't blocked at my job lmfao. Thanks guys!

What happened to the old Shenmue Dojo? Regardless, this is great, as unlike the last site this new one isn't blocked at my job lmfao. Thanks guys!
Time for a change buddy, Peter took the right decision of committing to a fresh start. And in order to transition the forums to a modern platform, which is responsive etc, we had to make the jump. At the same time, we migrated to the .com. The old forums are archived but still viewable ? Hope you enjoy the new site and forums! ?

Time for a change buddy, Peter took the right decision of committing to a fresh start. And in order to transition the forums to a modern platform, which is responsive etc, we had to make the jump. At the same time, we migrated to the .com. The old forums are archived but still viewable ? Hope you enjoy the new site and forums! ?
Awesome, very cool! One suggestion tho as I'm setting up my account here... you have the option to put your PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo code, etc... but no Dreamcast Now info! Please put that in if you can, I'm sure a ton of us here play on the Dreamcast Now network...

Unless I'm wrong then fm right lmfao

Awesome, very cool! One suggestion tho as I'm setting up my account here... you have the option to put your PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo code, etc... but no Dreamcast Now info! Please put that in if you can, I'm sure a ton of us here play on the Dreamcast Now network...

Unless I'm wrong then fm right lmfao
? Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll add it to our list of suggestions ???

Back