Random Thoughts

This video made me mad on so many levels.
¿Estos hijos de puta por qué están cortando el jamón tan gordo? / Why in fucking hell those motherfucker are cutting the ham like it was a fucking steak?

Guys, cured ham must be cut in thinner as possible pieces, like it is almost transparent, this video is ofensive like when you put chorizo in the fucking paella

But that's the only good part
I am not a paella guy myself, I like "arroz con cosas" (rice with stuff), also I find very hilarious some people in Span being so picky with the paella stuff, but chorizo does not goes well with paella. In the other hand if you try "arroz con costra" (rice with crunchy egg¿?) chorizo is great, it is basically rice with a lot of meaty things and egg on the top and then to the oven

Reactions: SCQ
I am not a paella guy myself, I like "arroz con cosas" (rice with stuff), also I find very hilarious some people in Span being so picky with the paella stuff, but chorizo does not goes well with paella. In the other hand if you try "arroz con costra" (rice with crunchy egg¿?) chorizo is great, it is basically rice with a lot of meaty things and egg on the top and then to the oven

I was kidding but that does look nice.

Guys, cured ham must be cut in thinner as possible pieces, like it is almost transparent, this video is ofensive like when you put chorizo in the fucking paella

Ugh that gets me soooooo mad too!!! :mad::mad::mad:

(at the deli counter when a non-European slices)

"Please cut it as thin as possible, it's ok if it breaks."
(cuts it too thick)

(shows it to me)

"Is that ok?"

"No. Again as thin as possible."

(tries again and the third time, is finally thin enough)

Then people question me on it lol; dude, I'm Italian: we (and the Spaniards) invented cured ham and how to eat it :mad:

Have to say, btw, I MUCH prefer Serrano ham to anything in Italy (which would get a lot of people angry at me lol); I guess 'cause it's aged longer, it has a better flavour.

Ugh that gets me soooooo mad too!!! :mad::mad::mad:

(at the deli counter when a non-European slices)

"Please cut it as thin as possible, it's ok if it breaks."
(cuts it too thick)

(shows it to me)

"Is that ok?"

"No. Again as thin as possible."

(tries again and the third time, is finally thin enough)

Then people question me on it lol; dude, I'm Italian: we (and the Spaniards) invented cured ham and how to eat it :mad:

Have to say, btw, I MUCH prefer Serrano ham to anything in Italy (which would get a lot of people angry at me lol); I guess 'cause it's aged longer, it has a better flavour.
I loved Serrano ham, it's probably one of my favourites food, but from Italy I love bresaola and carpaccio

¿Estos hijos de puta por qué están cortando el jamón tan gordo? / Why in fucking hell those motherfucker are cutting the ham like it was a fucking steak?

Not only that, they are scamming people telling (well, implying) they're buying pata negra, which the ham isn't.
The video is framed as "educational" and it's a promo for a restaurant (which the guy doesn't even knows how to cut the ham).
Also the girls are just straight up dumb.
Really makes me mad on so many levels.

Not only that, they are scamming people telling (well, implying) they're buying pata negra, which the ham isn't.
The video is framed as "educational" and it's a promo for a restaurant (which the guy doesn't even knows how to cut the ham).
Also the girls are just straight up dumb.
Really makes me mad on so many levels.
I stoped watching when I saw how they cut it. I will not be home during this Christmas and the only thing I am missing is the Jamón Serrano ata reasonable price

holy shit i love when they give eachother jokes as gifts. They should more than on xmas....

Looking back on all the explosive shits I've had in my life, all I can think is "thank fuck I wasn't born in Japan."

Why not? Japanese toilets look class.

I would deffo have a bidet if I had room in my bathroom.

Our toilet bowls are specifically designed for the morning after a night on the piss followed by curries and kebabs.

Try that with a Japanese shitter and you'll spend the rest of the day bleaching the fuck out of everything!

I'm clearly talkin about those holes in the ground btw.

Back