Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

My tracking status wasnt updated since December 16. It just says shipped and the La Poste tracking website status
still says that its in preparation since December 16. So no idea where it is. Did it even arrive at the La Poste store?
Did they already send it forward to my country? Is it stuck in France because of Christmas sales?
I dont know.

Christmas post will most likely be slowing things down somewhat. Everybody will get theirs and it’s worth the wait. I got one but still waiting on the other 2 to be dispatched.

My tracking status wasnt updated since December 16. It just says shipped and the La Poste tracking website status
still says that its in preparation since December 16. So no idea where it is. Did it even arrive at the La Poste store?
Did they already send it forward to my country? Is it stuck in France because of Christmas sales?
I dont know.

Same.

So what is up with French mail? My tracking keeps suggesting they haven't even posted it yet, but that can't be right. It was dispatched 5 days ago.

So what is up with French mail? My tracking keeps suggesting they haven't even posted it yet, but that can't be right. It was dispatched 5 days ago.
I think it's like the tracking on some select Royal Mail services - it doesn't update until it's delivered.

For what it's worth, I'm in the same boat as you. And I know there have been delays recently with orders for the company I currently work for that have to come through France, but I thought that had been moved past by now. Perhaps not.

Edit: Ah, yeah there are still strikes - go here

and select 'European Services' for more info.

Last edited:

Mine didn’t update until it was going to be delivered so I wouldn’t put too much stock in the tracking.

Mine arrived yesterday (monday 23rd). In Belgium. And tracking was nowhere to be seen as for many of you.

Your game might arrive today :cool:

index.php

Attachments

• 20191223_131158.jpg
    20191223_131158.jpg
    868 KB · Views: 111
Mines literally just arrived, and it does take longer for packages to arrive here in Ireland for me, so you should be getting them soon if you haven't already.

Looks like Christmas came early for some of you :) would love to see some actual pictures if anyone has a spare 10 minutes.

Mine is supous to arrive to work, I am on holidays and still no mail from reception, so I asume it has not arrived. As soon as I got the mail I will to office just to pick it up (and print a certain herb map, maybe)

I ordered mine on the 18th and it's still sat on Payment Accepted.
No idea what's going on.

I ordered mine on the 18th and it's still sat on Payment Accepted.
No idea what's going on.

There has been strikes at the french post lately.
I wouldn't take tracking into consideration.
But I'd consider everything has been shipped, so Europe will be served in the next few days, and other continents will be served soon after. No worries.

Back