Any one of Kasuga's human powers has become MAX

Being beyond human
Kasuga's human power has reached MAX

Job changer
Changed Kasuga from the original job to three or more different jobs

Super job changer
Changed Kasuga from the original job to 8 or more different jobs

Groups that tend to change jobs
All four battle participants won the battle with the job changed from the original job and won

Master of the road
The job rank of one or more jobs has reached MAX

There are many vocations
The job rank of three or more jobs has reached MAX

Professional group
The job rank of 7 or more jobs has reached MAX

The idea of making something that does not exist
Created more than 10 types of equipment at Roman Manufactory

Romantic investment
Completely equipped Roman Factory

Equipment fan
Collected over 100 weapons and equipment items

Equipment Mania
Over 200 weapons and equipment items

Aim! Sujimon Master
Registered more than 100 types of Sujimon in the Sujimon illustrated book

Only you! Sujimon Master
Registered more than 200 types of sujimon in the sujimon pictorial book

Outsourcing as much as possible
Called Delivery Help more than 30 times

The legend
Captured Aotenbori Battle Arena

Dream, granter
Completed the last dungeon in clear mode

Cash is justice
Kasuga company's management fund exceeded 10 billion yen

The new office building is the best!
Kasuga company relocated to new building

Skilled manager
Grow Kasuga's company into the best company in Yokohama

Aggressive management
Acquired more than 10 different companies

A wide range of hobbies
Played in more than 10 play spots

Qualification getter
Obtained 10 or more qualifications at a qualification school

Dragon kart master
Completed all dragon kart cups and all rival races

Homeless for one person
Cleared all courses by picking up survival cans

Man who does not sleep in the cinema
Watched all the movies at the masterpiece theater without sleeping until the end

Spring bombardment reserve
It became a relationship with two or more female characters

One who is the best
I found everyone who was busy

Beware of cars
Someone was hit by a car during a battle

Open and surprised!
A pervert came out of the safe for the first time

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no 100% trophy there, is there?

Could this be like Yakuza 6? (a much easier platinum than the rest of the series)

I expect it will take some time grinding out levels...but still, no 100% trophy is welcome!

yeah, it’s dynamic. has music in the background.

Trophies for Yakuza 7 (for those interested)

62 trophies in total :oops: That’s gonna be a grind, ain’t it?

Thanks! Gotta find it now...

And ugh... that's a grind and a half... Oh well, guess another platinum I won't go for.

EDIT* Seeing that list, it indeed appears that there is no 100%...

Maybe I will go for the platinum :D

Thanks! Gotta find it now...

And ugh... that's a grind and a half... Oh well, guess another platinum I won't go for.

EDIT* Seeing that list, it indeed appears that there is no 100%...

Maybe I will go for the platinum :D

I imagine there will be a catch here and something will be a grind :) I know this studio too well.

But yeah, maybe more like Yakuza 6 in the trophy department.

I'm going for the Judgment 100% Kamuro-go list right now. So not looking forward to doing the Shogi stuff since I don't understand Shogi but I've made good progress on everything else. That and Poker. Poker is gonna be a grind to get 30k considering the low bet (I wish you could bet higher numbers than what you can). Got the high score on the Pinball table last night. Cleared out some more stores and side activities. I think I can get the platinum for Judgment. It's just a grind.

I love playing these games, but I will admit that going for the Platinum can sometimes get pretty grindy and monotonous

Last edited:
100% agreed. Kamgo was too much and I was having too many issues trying to figure out Drone Racing (seriously, all the guides sucked in this regard and trial and error wasn't working), so gave in.

I love shogi, so it wasn't too tricky, but for really tricky shogi games, I just play as black, then load up my shogi app, play as white and mimic the opponents moves, in RGG.

It has never failed me :D

100% agreed. Kamgo was too much and I was having too many issues trying to figure out Drone Racing (seriously, all the guides sucked in this regard and trial and error wasn't working), so gave in.

I love shogi, so it wasn't too tricky, but for really tricky shogi games, I just play as black, then load up my shogi app, play as white and mimic the opponents moves, in RGG.

It has never failed me :D

I haven't even touched the drone racing yet (I was kind of leaving it for last in this Premium Adventure run) so that doesn't inspire much confidence :(

I have learned Oicho Kabu, learned Koi Koi, learned Mahjong (never thought I'd do that but did) from these games but I can't for the love of me get my head wrapped around Shogi. Probably has something to do with the fact that I don't know how to play Chess and feel equally confused trying to learn Shogi.

Yeah, I've felt a bit of fatigue with Judgment. Some of the requirements are absolute bullshit. The Puyo Puyo one was hell. That pinball table wasn't much better (I love pinball but I hated trying to get 500 on that pinball table...I just thought it was a poorly designed table)...the Poker requirements are a pain in the ass. There is a lot of bullshit in Judgment's Kamuro Go list. Some of it has been fun...but other things from it have almost made me quit on a number of occasions.

I only have Platinums for Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2, but it is a reminder why I don't really bother going for them most of the time. It almost gets to the point of being too much.

"... note that Ryu ga Gotoku 7 / Yakuza: Like a Dragon will let characters wear their job costumes while walking on the map instead of their default costumes, only after you've cleared the main story."

"Ryu ga Gotoku 7 (Yakuza: Like a Dragon) to receive more free DLC in 7 batches to be available weekly from the Asian launch day (16 Jan) until 27 Feb. 1st batch will give a Cleaning Staff costume for Kasuga, a new accessory (Substitute Stone) & some items."

"Ryu ga Gotoku 7 (Yakuza:LAD) will have paid DLC; dates & prices are still TBA
Full versions of songs, Costumes of Kiryu, Date, Majima, Mascot costumes of Ono & more
More jobs: Devil (Heavy Metal), Big Sister, Legend Management mode"

Do it! I just played 0 and now Kiwami. He was awesome in 0 too, but here's more frenetic, because in 0 was:
-> Normal Mission -> Meh Mission -> Cool Mission -> BADASS MISSION

Kiwami is:
-> BADASS MISSION -> MORE BADASS MISSION -> OMG KIRYU JUST STOP YOU WILL MAKE ME HOMOSEXUAL MISSION
Alright I just started Kiwami 2.

First of all Idk if I'm crazy but I'm noticing better graphics somehow and that's cool to me. Seems more likely to Judgement (the same for me) than Yakuza 0 (maybe they are the same and I just forget how looked)

Kiryu super badass like Kiwami for now, this is gonna be great

Alright I just started Kiwami 2.

First of all Idk if I'm crazy but I'm noticing better graphics somehow and that's cool to me. Seems more likely to Judgement (the same for me) than Yakuza 0 (maybe they are the same and I just forget how looked)

Kiryu super badass like Kiwami for now, this is gonna be great

Kiwami 2 was built with the new engine which they made for Yakuza 6.
So Yakuza 6, Kiwami 2, Judgment and Yakuza 7 are using the new "PS4 engine".
0, Kiwami 1, Yakuza 3, 4, 5, Ishin, Kenzan ... (the HD Re releases too) are "PS3 engine" games.
The downside is that all of the new engine games are locked at 30 fps on PS4 and even that is not 100% stable.
I hope the PS5 can give us a nice engine performance boost.

0, Kiwami 1, Yakuza 3, 4, 5, Ishin, Kenzan ... (the HD Re releases too) are "PS3 engine" games.
The downside is that all of the new engine games are locked at 30 fps on PS4 and even that is not 100% stable.
Yeah I supposed it. Nice.
And Idk I'm playing it on PC, Idk how many frames, I don't pay too much attention to it, but the game runs alright in ultra to me.

Crap, Yakuza 6 is the most blazing-glory, quickly escalating and intense Yakuza... ever?

Really enjoying so far, taking a short break to post before finishing up chapter 3.

Well, I’d say one of the things I enjoyed about 6 was that there were only a couple points where you kinda get dragged away from the story. The side content in previous games was always nice but also extremely transparent in the way it would break pacing when you’re supposed to focus on running from police or saving someone in danger only to have to sit through tutorials for hostess stuff or training people in martial arts, etc.

Still a little of that but maybe less so since it’s only Kiryu in 6, so the pace feels way faster.

Started Yakuza 7 (or Ryu Ga Gotoku 7)

Made it up to Chapter 3 and decided to leave it there for the night. Considering it's already been shown in the debut trailer I don't think I'm spoiling anything, I'm at the point where Ichiban gets shot and left stranded in Yokohama.

From the two chapters I played this afternoon, I quite like it. I really like the turn based battle system.

Few observations though. I noticed there is no massive To Do check list. At least not in the first two chapters there wasn't. I don't know if they give it to you in Yokohama, but that could explain why there is no 100% (do everything we tell you to do) trophy this time around...maybe they completely gave up on the checklist this time around. Also, no difficulty settings, just one standard difficulty apparently. Maybe explains why there is no Legend trophy either.

Unless they give you the massive checklist in Yokohama, but yeah, was a bit surprised that it's not there this time around.

Also, by the looks of it, only 55 side stories (from memory)....I guess its a lot more like Yakuza 6 in that sense as well. Like Yakuza 6 there is indeed a LOT more voice acting.

Still, I really like the turn based stuff. The turn based combat is a nice bit of fresh air for the series. After feeling a bit fatigued with Judge Eyes, I was ready for a bit of a radical change and Yakuza 7 is delivering so far. It's delivering just enough of a change while still feeling like Yakuza through and through.

I have tomorrow off from work, so I'll probably spend all day playing tomorrow and making more progress. I would have kept going tonight but my eyes are feeling so heavy and I need sleep. Now that I'm in Yokohama, it should be more interesting as the game opens up more.

The game was surprisingly open in Kamurocho in the first two chapters (or at least the arcades and restaurants were open from the get go) but yeah, it feels like the game is finally opening up going into Chapter 3 and I can't wait to dig in to it.

I like what I've played so far. I like Ichiban. I really like his backstory...and I'm intrigued by where the plot is gonna go considering his sacrifice for the clan was seemingly meaningless.

Looking forward to playing some more tomorrow.

Absolutely great to hear!

Play Asia hasn't informed me of a shipping notification yet, but hopefully it'll be in soon.

How's the opening theme? Or did you skip the into?

Crap, Yakuza 6 is the most blazing-glory, quickly escalating and intense Yakuza... ever?

Really enjoying so far, taking a short break to post before finishing up chapter 3.

It's written so damn well and the plot could've easily been one that falls off the rails or becomes ridiculous, but it keeps its realism the whole way and when there is the, "big," reveal about a plot point later on, if you know Japanese attitude, culture and pride, it will be pure awesomeness.

But if you don't know how the country is, you may think it's lame like half of the world did, when they got to that point.

Also, Takeshi Kitano's character is easily one of the three best (if not THE best) one-off characters in the series. Sit back and reflect about all you witnessed/learned about him after the game and he was written brilliantly.

Doesn't hurt that the guy playing him is an absolute legend.

Absolutely great to hear!

Play Asia hasn't informed me of a shipping notification yet, but hopefully it'll be in soon.

How's the opening theme? Or did you skip the into?

That's the ONLY reason I didn't go physical. Because I have a 4 day weekend and knew I wanted to be playing this weekend. and didn't want to wait for shipping knowing it would never get here for the weekend. So fuck it, digital it is (I'll probably buy a physical when I go back to Japan later in the year) Otherwise I would have went physical. Oh well.

I didn't see one. It just went straight to the logo. Unless it loads up after the RGG7 logo...I'll keep an eye out next time I boot it up, but yeah, I didn't see one. It just cuts straight to the "press option button" splash screen.

Thanks, Dan :)

I just got a shipped notification, 9 minutes ago lol, so it should be arriving in a few weeks.

You're got a leg up on me as you understand a bit of Japanese; as I need a guide, I can wait the few weeks, while kouryakutsushin (sp?) gets their guide up.

That and I can continue to clear my backlog a bit and do the Battle Rally DLC for 'mue III! :D

Do we know when Y7 is due in the West? I've got the collection coming to me next month, so I need to start preparing for this monster.

Will most-likely be July-September, as per the previous releases (used to be 1 year later).

I think they floated August as a tentative, but I can't remember at all where I saw that.

BTW, don't know if anyone saw this (and if it was posted prior, my apologies for posting it again):

From here, it looks like Kiryu will NOT be playable or anything like we thought and just through a natural story progression, will he show up.

I'm not worried :)

I really, really love the Dragon Engine.

I just beat Kiwami 2 again a few nights ago. I think I mentioned this before, but that was my favorite Yakuza story until 0...and until I played Kiwami 2 the first time. My second play through, I really started noticing the story elements that my man Truck keeps complaining about 😂. Can’t really fault the developers since they left the story untouched for the remake, but it’s a damn shame. It could’ve been really good, but the execution is really dumb at times. Still, the gameplay is so good that I’m starting it again tonight.

That being said, I tried getting back into Yakuza 0 this morning, but it’s really hard. The story is fantastic and grounded, really focusing on the yakuza stuff rather than ridiculous government conspiracies and such. Still, after playing the last three Dragon Engine-based games, I really can’t seem to go back. That’s an even bigger shame. Here’s hoping for a Yakuza 0 Kiwami...but that’d be nonsensical to ask for.

Back