Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Just in case anyone is interested, Pix n Love is running a sale on a bunch of their books including The History of Shenmue being 50% off. Bargain. Just ordered my copy.

Just in case anyone is interested, Pix n Love is running a sale on a bunch of their books including The History of Shenmue being 50% off. Bargain. Just ordered my copy.
That's in French isn't it?

Yes that book is only available in french, they dont even sell it on the english site.
In 2016 or 2017 they said they will translate it but as far as i know it never happened.

Last edited:
Did anyone here get in on the last 10 copies they had of Shenmue 1 & 2? They put them up at 5 (France time) and they lasted less than 90 seconds I believe.

edit: I bet at least half went to people on here.

Did anyone here get in on the last 10 copies they had of Shenmue 1 & 2? They put them up at 5 (France time) and they lasted less than 90 seconds I believe.

edit: I bet at least half went to people on here.
I think I managed to get one. Was sitting logged in on both the ENG site and the French one like 10 mins before. Had a load of tabs ready and just spam refreshed and added to basket within 5 seconds passed 4. Received my order confirmation and thought I'd go back to see if they still had some and they were gone!!

Their Shenmue 3 Limited edition is my favourite by miles and I was blown away by the quality of the box and art book. It made me really regret not picking up the S1/S2 version back when it was released so am very happy to get one (if the order goes through). Going to get a frame for all 8 of the lithographs and will stick it on my wall :D!

I think I managed to get one. Was sitting logged in on both the ENG site and the French one like 10 mins before. Had a load of tabs ready and just spam refreshed and added to basket within 5 seconds passed 4. Received my order confirmation and thought I'd go back to see if they still had some and they were gone!!

Their Shenmue 3 Limited edition is my favourite by miles and I was blown away by the quality of the box and art book. It made me really regret not picking up the S1/S2 version back when it was released so am very happy to get one (if the order goes through). Going to get a frame for all 8 of the lithographs and will stick it on my wall :D!

If you got an order confirmation I would say you are safe. Better yet, check to see if the money was taken for a guaranteed answer.

I managed to get in on one too, although thinking of selling it to a member for cost as I had already bought one on eBay before.

and like you, the Pix n love version of S3 is by far my favourite too. Probably why I bought 3 of them lol. Have an open one and 2 sealed. It is tempting to do the same with S1 & 2 though.

If you got an order confirmation I would say you are safe. Better yet, check to see if the money was taken for a guaranteed answer.

I managed to get in on one too, although thinking of selling it to a member for cost as I had already bought one on eBay before.

and like you, the Pix n love version of S3 is by far my favourite too. Probably why I bought 3 of them lol. Have an open one and 2 sealed. It is tempting to do the same with S1 & 2 though.
I had one ordered but then my payment was refunded... Pretty gutted :crying:

I think I'm in the clear, they've taken the money :D! lol yeh I was thinking about getting 2 but when I got through to the checkout I just ordered as fast as I could, as I didn't want to miss it :p Would love to keep one sealed to be honest, but am happy that I got one! If they ever go back on sale maybe I'll grab another!

I had one ordered but then my payment was refunded... Pretty gutted :crying:
Ahh man that sucks!! Hopefully they find some more at some point, or people's payment messes up!

I think I'm in the clear, they've taken the money :D! lol yeh I was thinking about getting 2 but when I got through to the checkout I just ordered as fast as I could, as I didn't want to miss it :p Would love to keep one sealed to be honest, but am happy that I got one! If they ever go back on sale maybe I'll grab another!

I think this was the last of the last. There are 800-850 odd copies in existence I think. Which is next to nothing.

My status says payment accepted but until I got the copy I will not be sure

Back