Random Thoughts

I was going to say; Japanese toilets would wash everything beautifully, so if anything, you'd WANT a Japanese toilet, over anything else in the world (thinking very strongly that I will import one when I buy my next home).

I was going to say; Japanese toilets would wash everything beautifully, so if anything, you'd WANT a Japanese toilet, over anything else in the world (thinking very strongly that I will import one when I buy my next home).

It's weird to me that no one seems to understand how useless Japanese toilets are when faced with omnidirectional poo.

Also:

Screenshot_20191224_202439_com.twitter.android.jpgScreenshot_20191224_202500_com.twitter.android.jpgScreenshot_20191224_202507_com.twitter.android.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191224_202439_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20191224_202439_com.twitter.android.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: red
just found out about the "low cost costplay" guy. :ROFLMAO: hes tons of them.

(witcher)
gxld31i3yk741.jpg

low-cost-diy-cosplay-anucha-saengchart-102-5df88715da292__700.jpg

d3d.jpg

Congrats on number two. I have two sons and a wife. Sons are 4 and 1 ... Neither likes video games but my oldest Jake likes the Toys from S3.

Wish I'd tried to be more sociable sooner in the Dojo.

Random thought: I used to play PSO2 a lot and folk generally were not social really. I was in four teams in PSO2 over the years. Long periods of inactivity. Team mates who never wanted to quest ever. Just got frustrating. I mean I'll say this: I'm not the best player/contributor but.... I'll break my back if folk are willing to help/take part. I remember in my time on PSO2 I used to fill my gatcha machine with rares etc in my apartment and let my team have some fun. I would go premium and do item trading/crafting. None of it made much difference really. I know it's only a game but it kinda affected me I think. I never really bothered being social that much online really. Kinda fearful of rejection.

I really love PSO2 but I got bored of the elitist attitudes.

Just like the idea of being part of an awesome community whether it's in a game or about a game.

Sorry to sound sentimental or moaning.

I just like the notion of community and friendship. There's a lot of that here....

Now if only there was a PSO2 Dojo lol.

BTW thanks for letting me indulge myself here. Nice to express myself. Grateful!

What's the ban policy?
There are both temp and permanent bans, but I don't know what it is in @shadowman16 's case. What's weird is if you try to click on his profile, the site redirects you to a page saying "This user's profile is not available"...

He posted this like a week after so it wasn't that.

Do you eat at the table? I have only done this a handful of times in the last decade or so, probably even more. I have a small house but the kitchen has a dining table in it. Every time I eat, I do it on the couch in front of the TV. Even for the past few Christmas's, food it put on the table buffet style but we serve ourselves at sit on the sofa.

so.. coronavirus. deadly virus or over hyped?
Really depends if the Chinese manage to contain it or not. I've read it has 3% fatality rate so as long as the number of infections stays in the thousands it's going to be "alright". But if the infection rate gets out of hand and becomes exponential then it's time to start worrying.

If it infects 100 million people, which isn't impossible in a country the size of China, then even with just 3% fatalities we would be looking at millions of dead.

Really depends if the Chinese manage to contain it or not. I've read it has 3% fatality rate so as long as the number of infections stays in the thousands it's going to be "alright". But if the infection rate gets out of hand and becomes exponential then it's time to start worrying.

If it infects 100 million people, which isn't impossible in a country the size of China, then even with just 3% fatalities we would be looking at millions of dead.
Of those dead, are then relatively young and healthy?

Movies today are boring. I don't understand why movie-studios are not making a sequel to the "House"-Movies from Sean S Cunningham. They are almost like the "It"-Remake. I like the first two Movies with their stories.

Yikes, Japan had first domestic coronavirus case. Tour bus driver in Nara was infected after driving around groups of Chinese tourists.

I hope it doesn't blow up in there as well since I'm going to Japan in two months.

Back