Post Your Shenmue Collection

And just bought an unofficial Hazuki handguard from eBay.

Okay, I think that's enough for this month.

Eyed up the Gamestop mirrors, but overpriced on eBay. Will try to get through to Gamestop US directly (coming from the UK)

Next on the agenda is Famitsu What's Shenmue and Ryo F4F statue (ideally Phoenix Mirror), PM me if you want to sell.

Blue Shenmue Art Pamphlet
Shenhua Variant Mini Disc (never seen this before)

Millennium Special Lan Di/Shenhua/Iwao/Ryo Phone Card

Shenmue(PAL)- Dreamcast
Shenmue 1&2 Pix'n Love Collectors Edition- PS4

20200308_214139.jpg

Last edited:
I asked First 4 Figures on Facebook if there's any plans to re-release Ryo:

89206596_10157831059450803_6485386946079096832_o.jpg

So no, but we might get a new one (if the demand is there). Of course, evidence of demand is already available when you check the used prices, so who knows?

My collection’s pretty weak compared to most of the things posted here.

In terms of games, I have; PAL Shenmue 1 (DC), PAL Shenmue 2 (DC), JP What’s Shenmue (DC), PAL Shenmue 2 (Xbox), PAL Shenmue 1/2 (PS4), JP Shenmue 1/2 (PS4), PAL Shenmue 3 (PS4) and PAL SE Shenmue 3 (PS4).

In terms of other Shenmue items, I have the Shenmue Jukebox CD, the Shenmue pin badge and T-shirt from TGS 2018 and the forklift key ring, plaster and T-shirt from TGS 2019.

I asked First 4 Figures on Facebook if there's any plans to re-release Ryo:

89206596_10157831059450803_6485386946079096832_o.jpg

So no, but we might get a new one (if the demand is there). Of course, evidence of demand is already available when you check the used prices, so who knows?

Wow, they were actually decent and not condescending, for once (guess 'cause it's on Twitter, for the world to see and maybe that have a competent community manager).

Knowing their history (I got my first statue from them in 2012), they literally (as mentioned) DO NOT re-release anything.

Also, I think they may be soured a bit on the whole Sega front, after the backlash of their Kiryu reveal.

My collection’s pretty weak compared to most of the things posted here.

In terms of games, I have; PAL Shenmue 1 (DC), PAL Shenmue 2 (DC), JP What’s Shenmue (DC), PAL Shenmue 2 (Xbox), PAL Shenmue 1/2 (PS4), JP Shenmue 1/2 (PS4), PAL Shenmue 3 (PS4) and PAL SE Shenmue 3 (PS4).

In terms of other Shenmue items, I have the Shenmue Jukebox CD, the Shenmue pin badge and T-shirt from TGS 2018 and the forklift key ring, plaster and T-shirt from TGS 2019.

MUCH better than mine, lol. I'll post it soon, just waiting for a few more things to come in ;)

For those of you who might be interested we're going to be asking for people to share photos of their collections in the next Tweetathon on April 4th.

Do get invovled!

This is my current collection:

1.jpg

Obviously some stuff from the Kickstarter campain I`m still expecting in the coming month like many others. I`m quite happy with my collection right know. Stuff that I really want to add to it are the Sacred Spots maps from Dobuita but my plan was always to get them when I`ll eventually get there so I really hope it can happen at some point and strategy guides are something that I`d love to add as wall.

This is how I put the stuff on the shelf (unfortunately it`s rather small but I like Tetris so I made it work :p):

2.jpg

The only thing that's missing on the pictures is the standee I got from an employee at a Media Markt:

5.jpg

What a lovely series and every time I added something to the collection it was a pleasure. I`m rather digital nowadays and only for Shenmue I love to get stuff physically.

Gah, I've been looking at that Sword Handguard on eBay for like 4 months now lol.

I probably will get it, seeing its size. Pricey-ish though.

Whats a good price for Shenmue I DC JP (with sleeve), contains full discs plus Jukebox, with sleeve (sleeve has a few white scuffs on it), but generally the scuffs are small.

I paid £20.00 ($24.77) for it. There are quite a few JP versions on ebay, but pretty much all except this one didn't have a sleeve, which is why I got it.

s-l1600.jpg

This is the sleeve, the case inside and discs are fine.

On top of this, I bought a collection of SI JP, SII JP and Whats Shenmue

s-l1600.jpg

It was £50($61.88) for all three, I mainly bought it for the SII JP DC (as I dont have that), already have whats shenmue but I bought the SI JP DC above (for the cover)

Have I overspent for the items? (these are already in UK so no import tax)

Got them in the end..

92419032_520544448663650_3191089804926748360_n.jpg

Not seen the Whats Shenmue sticker before, was that the intended SI JP release date?

Back