Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I’m not sure how to do that, or even how friend does or whatever work...and then I don’t think my island is all that lucrative anyway lol. But I guess if I figure it out I’ll share. For now, I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.

View attachment 7654
View attachment 7655
View attachment 7656View attachment 7657View attachment 7658

Yeah my town is very basic as well. I bought some turnips from Dasiy Mae and I'm tryna make a profit before they rot.

I think you have the Nintendo Online service. Then you go to DoDo Airlines you can generate a code and send it to someone or add them to your friends list. I wouldn't mess with anything on your island. Just check the Stalk Market and buy some fruits and flowers I don't have. As I said earlier I would as tip some Bells.

20200329_191600.jpg

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Progress

Bought 250 turnips from Daisy Mae's Stalk Market
Opened Blathers Muesuem
Opened the Nook Cranny Shop
Crafted interior and exterior furniture for three new houses

Had one new resident move in. Now I have three residents.

The goal is to make a profit. She is going to give you a offering price and you want to try and sell those turnips for more than what you paid. The price fluctuates in the morning and evening hours. Check the Nook Cranny for turnip prices. You have until 6am the following Sunday to cash in on your investments. After 6am the turnips will spoil.

The good thing is you can visit other peoples island thru the online play and use there turnip prices.

I’d just rather not bring my Switch to work with me, even if they didn’t take issue with it. But as it is with cases and deaths rising in New England I’m not sure I’ll just have to give my notice soon.

I caved and signed up for Nintendo Switch Online service. I visited someone island via live chat and crashed in on his turnip prices. I bought my turnips at 102 bells a piece and sold them at 497 a piece.

I can finally pay off my second home loan😁

I wonder if Yu Suzuki has played this. Watched my wife play last night and it honestly seemed like everything Yu would want in a game based on his “slow life” mentality.

I caved and signed up for Nintendo Switch Online service. I visited someone island via live chat and crashed in on his turnip prices. I bought my turnips at 102 bells a piece and sold them at 497 a piece.

I can finally pay off my second home loan😁
I finally opted to sign up for the online services as well! Haven't done a ton, but I picked up the fruit I was missing from some friends.

If there is anyone here playing Animal Crossing that needs items. I'm happy to trade items and contribute to anything you might need. Just hit me up and I'll give you some fruit, furniture or DIY recipes.

If there is anyone here playing Animal Crossing that needs items. I'm happy to trade items and contribute to anything you might need. Just hit me up and I'll give you some fruit, furniture or DIY recipes.
I do not mind fruit but only have apples and just planted a peach tree few days ago.

Back