Recent content by 500yen

1. 5

Solution for low end PC users to play Shenmue 3 - personal success story

Hey guys, after giving up attempts to overclock my poor Intel Graphics HD 520 to be able to get more then 10 FPS at Low end settings, I went online looking for dedicated PC streaming services (a virtual PC where you could install Shenmue 3). With Shadow, the most popular service being...
  2. 5

List of old Characters you can call from Shenmue 3

Also wondering how the calls with Joy will go, with how awkward Ryo can be even in person. So calling her over the phone, when even face to face he always tries to kinda runaway from her is sure hard to imagine!
  3. 5

List of old Characters you can call from Shenmue 3

Hey guys, do we have any list of confirmed characters you can call from Shenmue 3 with the international caller cards? Here are the obvious ones I think are confirmed: 1) Nozomi (wonder how those conversations will go, with him travelling and sleeping in another girl's house :) ) 2)...
  4. 5

Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

What do you guys think about how Ren's role changed from S2? At the time he was just thinking of following Ryo in his journey for the $$$ he could make of the mirrors, but we see in this trailer he is kicking down together with Ryo of the Dojo where Lan Di is, placing himself literally in mortal...
  5. 5

Alternatives to Shadow and Geforce Now for old PC users to stream Shenmue 3 on PC

Hey guys, does anybody know of any alternatives to Shadow (which doesn't allow new subscribers now) and Geforce Now (that doesn't support Epic Games Store :( ) that would allow to stream Shenmue 3 from PCs, for those of us who prefer to play on PC but don't have a powerful enough machine? I...
  6. 5

Ryo doesn't have any chance in hell of beating Lan Di, right?

Hey guys, per the trailer, we know there will be an actual face-off between Ryo and Lan Di already in S3. Ryo came really far since the time Lan Di was holding him by the neck at the beginning of S1, but realistically, there should be no chance he can even scratch Lan Di - do you agree? I say...
Back