Recent content by 9dragons

1. 9dragons

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Sorry for the late reply @Reprise Your optismn. is really good. You have a point though. There are indeed some indie horror games that try to mix horror with more mundane normal life stuff on the Pc. I have tried out few of them recently and the seem to sell enough to warrant making more...
  2. 9dragons

Yu Suzuki ~ The Power To Never Give Up ~

Superb article. A very good homage to the life and work of Yu Suzuki.
  3. 9dragons

What are you playing?

I am about to finish FF7 Rebirth and I started a test run for Alone in the Dark. So far the game is a mixed bag. The PS5 version is quite buggy with missing sound in some parts of the game. There was an update today so maybe that critique is outdated. The atmosphere of the title is very...
  4. 9dragons

We would need some high-risk investment companies that would be willing to invest some money into S4. But I do not think such companies do something with video games. The idea of a reboot was also mentioned a few pages earlier and I also think it is not a good idea. A reboot would need to...
  5. 9dragons

Shenmue Magazine Article Project

Awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing the latest batch of magazine arcticles.
  6. 9dragons

Akira Toriyama has passed away.

RIP. Dragon Ball was one the series tat introduced to me the anime/manga world.
  7. 9dragons

Like I said I can understand the people who feel that we need S4 like yesterday. I completely agree that the faster we get S4 the better. The only problem with this way of thinking is the industry is a mess. Games cost more and more money the publishers are interested in making the same games...
  8. 9dragons

@SMDzero I respect your opinion. But if you feel that way you should think about giving up. Now is not the right time for Shenmue. Shenmue 4 would not fit at all in the current landscape of games. Without another miracle kickstarter now is not the time for Shenmue. Shortly things might...
  9. 9dragons

S3 Dreamcast/Xbox

I see. Thanks for the info @spud1897 . Was not aware of that as well. I really need to dig deeper into very interesting development history of S1 and 2.
  10. 9dragons

S3 Dreamcast/Xbox

Sorry for being late to the party. Do you know if the screenshots can still be found online? I have never been able to find anything solid about the initial version of S3 for the Dreamcast. I have always assumed until now that they never started developing S3 in the early 2000s because they...
  11. 9dragons

What are you playing?

I am playing Final Fantasy Rebirth right now and so far ( I have come to chapter 4 ) I like it. It plays the same as the first part. The combat is fun and the atmosphere is also top-notch. The not-so-great part is that traveling between the dungeons takes way too much time without any...
  12. 9dragons

The age of Yu-san might be problem but in general you should never give up hope. Fans were demanding the Resident Evil Remakes for years and they finally got them after a long waiting time. The faster we get S4 the better so Yu-san can work on completely. I will never give up hope on S4 but...
  13. 9dragons

Shenmue I VHS tape from Japan

Thanks lot for sharing the information. Was not aware that such VHS tape existed. I really love watching this early promo videos.
  14. 9dragons

Random Gaming Thoughts

That was the plan of MS after all since the late 90s. At first, they wanted to buy Nintendo but Nintendo declined so they had to make the Xbox. Their master plan has always been to control the market via Software and not hardware. Maybe they trying that again. With game pass, they have the...
Back