Recent content by Adam0

1. Adam0

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

DM me with name and I'll check
  2. Adam0

Send me a dm with your name and address! They should have gone out. I can double check for you
  3. Adam0

There will be a few more in USA that havent got it yet. I'm shipping in alphabetical by first name and just sent out a bunch of N's. Yours may be in that batch but if not then this coming week for sure.
  4. Adam0

Oh I definitely have some stuff I didn't use. Not sure how interesting it would be. I might dive back in to the stuff shot at YS net and see if I missed a few things. Might do a rough edit of some of that broll some time.
  5. Adam0

The digital copy is available as of today but I don't know the extent of it. All I did was provide assets and write ups to rhe distributor. I see its on Amazon and ITunes but that might only be in the US as I don't see anything on the Canadian stores (thank God for VPNs). Hoping everyone who...
  6. Adam0

From what I can recall those shots were from my first time at YSnet which was more of a "Hey how ya doin nice to meet you" kind of visit. He gave me a little tour of the office, showed some concept art, flipped though some pages of sketches, and so on. Never went into any detail or anything like...
  7. Adam0

Daaaaang I forgot about this cut. Been a while! Were any if those characters new? It looked like just Ryo and young Ryo. The black and white sketches while flipping through the book I thought were just concept art for scenes in Shenmue 2 but maybe I'm wrong
  8. Adam0

James (and Phil in the UK) have been super instrumental in making this operation smooth-ish as possible. Doing it alone would be impossible. If anyone from Spain or Sweden happens to read this and wants to help out on that front that would be amazing! 🙂🙂
  9. Adam0

Not even close to all the US ones. The person helping me ship the US ones is doing their best so please be patient. It also doesn't help that USPS makes things unnecessarily complicated and slow 😔
  10. Adam0

My mom thinks it's really good.
  11. Adam0

Doing a shameless self plug of my twitter handle @adamMsipione that I've had forever but never really used until now.... If anyone wants to follow along I'll be going through all my old hard drives and posting behind the scenes content from the early days of filming that I never really shared...
  12. Adam0

Yeeeesssss Canada post FTW Glad to see it made it there safe and on time. Also I was worried the poster might have gotten mangled but it looks pretty solid. Let me know what you think of the booklet once you open it!
Back