Recent content by adom11800

1. adom11800

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I read something on a new kickstarter project today that gave me abit of hope. When asked 'why seek funds?' They said 'we have spent a long time asking companies to fund our new game but none was interested so instead of giving up, we decided to use kickstarter as a last resort.' Surely if this...
  2. adom11800

(Top 5) Why you love Shenmue III?

It was very pleasing to read how much you enjoyed Shenmue 3. You summed it's reception so well. Some loved it, some didn't, etc. I loved it but I agree with the faults. Yes it got mixed opinions but I always had Shenmue 3 as an underrated game and I always will. I'll say what I agree with you on...
  3. adom11800

Maybe June the 10th they will just show off their game Wanted dead instead of their 'announcement.' Who knows..
  4. adom11800

I just wanna know why they didn't reveal anything. Must be some reason behind it.
  5. adom11800

Oh man, this is very promising news! A relief as well as we didn't hear what their 'big announcement' was. It's great the hype train has regained it's engine again but let's not to get too excited this time. Being on Yu Suzuki's birtday might just be a coincidence, Yu Suzuki might not even be...
  6. adom11800

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

??? Interesting.
  7. adom11800

Man..what a rough day. All the things I wanted to happen didn't happen. It really bugs me when companies say stuff but don't actually stick to it. I'm not talking about Shenmue IV because they never said the announcement was Shenmue IV or even the quote 'guess why he was at our stream' I felt...
  8. adom11800

Some game companies are awful at what they interrupt at what 'coming soon' means. Sometimes it takes months or years for something to be revealed but I really doubt that's the case with 110 industries.
  9. adom11800

Thank you Switch for the translation. Yu Suzuki always gives that reply when he's either developing a game or wants to really badly. 'No concrete plans'? Pretty sure Yu 'plans' on making Shenmue IV one day. Even if it doesn't get announced by 110 industries, I believe it will happen one day. A...
  10. adom11800

Yeah man, I'll remain cautions. I feel now though that we have reached the stage of it's better to know then not to know. Hopefully soon now...
  11. adom11800

I see, thanks man. I won't believe it until...yes let's see what happens. It's been a rather few good days in terms of Shenmue. Any hope just gets you easily excited. I'm not entirely sure if it will be Shenmue IV but I hope we could at least get something good happening. A new IP that could...
  12. adom11800

That article was painful to read. 'No concrete plans' to make Shenmue IV? This must be a joke I hope?
  13. adom11800

You could be right, who knows what's going on. If they don't announce Shenmue 4 then it's not like they won't ever. I just hope they give us something like a hint that Shenmue 4 is on the agenda. I know they have given us hints but that doesn't mean it's 100% Shenmue IV.
  14. adom11800

I'm getting a feeling it could be Shenmue III for Xbox One. Quite a few games are released on a different consoles even after years and years.
  15. adom11800

and he wouldn't have regrets if he completed the Shenmue series when he had the chance. Despite how the story ends.
Back