Recent content by AhabSnake85

1. AhabSnake85

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

But how could they claim it as superior if it was the only version they played. What i'm saying, emotionally, the experience would have been the same, regardless of photo realism.
  2. AhabSnake85

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

Wouldnt have made a difference. Since the ps4 remasters were the first time i play the games, i had to forget everything ive seen graphics wise the last few years and pretend i'm playing something new and groundbreaking. Luckily my mind wasnt nitpicking graphical details, and i fell in love with...
  3. AhabSnake85

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Shenmue 3 though must have chinese dubs this time. It will be a grave mistake to not have it in this day and age, since he is in china after all. Last thing i want to hear is a chinese talking in japanese.
  4. AhabSnake85

Don't think it's elitism, just as a whole it adds to the immersion. Since your playing in an asian country, hearing the asian languange gives it abit of auntheticity.
  5. AhabSnake85

That new villian guy

I really hope they change the character model of that villian. He looks hideous and amaterish designed. Something about his face is off putting, could be the mouth, eyebrows, structure of face. Can we petition a change in design?
  6. AhabSnake85

can't believe people actually played this game with the english voice overs. Best to stick with japanese
  7. AhabSnake85

Tiger swallow style

Since real kung fu styles were named and portrayed in shenmue 1/2, the only one i'm curious about is the tiger swallow. I remember years ago trying to research it, this was before i played the game, but heard about it. Anyoe know what style it's based on, or if it is a section of a major style...
  8. AhabSnake85

Worried about Free Battle System

I was thinking the same thing, loved the fighting, made me feel like a martial artist in control of the fighting. This was a huge part in making shenmue feel unique and a martial art drama epic, like the movies. I am concerned..
  9. AhabSnake85

Shenmue 2 ending

Can someone explain how shenhuas dad was able to construct that whole scenario in the end without the mirror in possession.
  10. AhabSnake85

IGN Reporting Bugs - Dojo cited.

i have only encountered one issue, in shemue , with audio banging in background. Got fixed after 2 days. That was it. Finished the game. playing through shenmue 2, halfway through i think, no issues, bugs.
  11. AhabSnake85

New to the series and so glad that i am playing through a piece of video game history. Having gotten used to the ps4 and the evolution of video games, I didn't think i would be able to get through shenmue and get pass the graphics, but i loved it, finished it and currently playing through...
Back