Recent content by ahartrum

1. A

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Awesome! What about those classic UI sounds? Wishful thinking? haha
  2. A

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Dreamcast Ryo mod

Right! I feel like I kind of feel what they were going for with some of the UI elements because Shenmue went from being in a rainy, cold Yokosuka setting to where we are now- Ancient Chinese mythology in some of the story, more mystical story elements and so on. But yeah, I think you're right- I...
  3. A

I feel like Shenmue 3 would have been KILLER if it had just been made in the same graphical style as the first two. There was no way they were going to be cutting edge like they were back in the day, being just the small studio they have now. I would love for Shenmue 3 to eventually have a...
  4. A

Awesome. Looks great! Turn down all the graphics settings and you've got a near-DC experience haha. Now if only his mouth moved...
  5. A

[WIP][Shenmue III] NPC Manager fixes

I also seem to get some Fatal Error crashes during gameplay. GTX 1060, i5-9400, fps and everything running smooth on Max.
  6. A

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Retro Camera Mod

I think with the camera/zoom fixes, this will likely be a 'Must Have' mod. I loooove it.
  7. A

I've noticed the camera is a bit wonky when doing the training segments or *SPOILERS*
  8. A

It's working! I must say, WOW. This is so much better. Makes the transition from shenmue 1-2 to 3 very seamless. Love it. Now if i could only get the classic UI sounds back... ;)
  9. A

received error:126 unable to load retrocameramod.asi
  10. A

Yes, the forklist asi next to exe and the mod in the mods folder
  11. A

I've re-downloaded Forklift, and it seems to load fine now, but this mod's commands don't do anything while in-game.
  12. A

[RELEASE/Shenmue III] Forklift - a Shenmue III script mod loader

I'm getting an "unable to load forklift.dll" error when trying to run the game...
  13. A

YES! Thank you!
  14. A

REQUEST - Pull 3rd person camera back

Nice work. Yeah- It does look a bit distorted, doesn't it? Mind letting me know how you achieved this? Is anyone else interested in this? I think it would be nice to have a camera similar to previous chapters. really hits the nostalgia bone.
Back