Recent content by Aman

1. Aman

Random Gaming Thoughts

Cloudpunk looks interesting
  2. Aman

Random Gaming Thoughts

I hate button prompts. I can understand having them in the first hour of a game so you know what to do but do i really need Final Fantasy 13 to do a huge overlay covering 1/3 of the screen telling me to press A to open a treasure chest when I'm 10 hours in and that's the way treasure chests have...
  3. Aman

General Impressions

I didn't mind not being able to talk to every character in Shenmue 2. Because of the sizes of the cities it didn't seem plausible. Just like a real city I'm sure not everyone would stop and talk with you.
  4. Aman

What are you playing?

ER was awesome.
  5. Aman

Random Gaming Thoughts

I always thought the offspring song "that's all i want" was actually "it's all out war"
  6. Aman

Random Gaming Thoughts

It was, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes on GameCube.
  7. Aman

Virtua Fighter Engine

If they had Sonic Fighters, why not Shenmue Fighters?
  8. Aman

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

(In best Delin impression) "Yessir!"
  9. Aman

He could be in any of the stores...
  10. Aman

Final Fantasy VII Remake

11. Aman

What are you playing?

Final fantasy 13
  12. Aman

Resident Evil 3 REmake Demo Out This Week

The original resident evil games were short too, if you plowed through them i think it was under 2 hours. And don't get me started on tofu...
  13. Aman

I thought Reloaded was the greatest movie of all time walking out of theaters.
  14. Aman

Shenmue 3 Sales

None of the games mentioned by those 3 studios did good on Epic but they are still being supported, Yu and Shenmue should be given the same chance.
  15. Aman

Thoughts on the phone calls?

I didn't like not being able to manually enter the phone number, unoriginal voice actors, and the slideshow next to Ryo's face. Each takes away from the realism and being able to reminisce your own memories of the character.
Back