Recent content by AnimeGamer183

1. AnimeGamer183

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

Been busy else where starting my YouTube and editing video and playing games and writing reviews and saw this today. This changes so much that its hard to even fathom, this whole situation is so loaded now i dont even know where to begin. Just hate the fact so much was mis managed or dead lines...
  2. AnimeGamer183

IGN Reporting Bugs - Dojo cited.

Honestly, I was so hyped with relief when I saw that article that I totally let loose and maybe expressed myself a little too strongly and causing other members to be banned is not the result I want. I know I have a strong opinion and many agree and many dont, maybe im a voice for others that...
  3. AnimeGamer183

Lets talk about the importance of this article and the bugs finally getting main stream coverage and how this is going to force the hands that be to get this fixed asap. Initially I was groaning at the fact that IGN made an article, but when I read what it was about I was pleasantly surprised...
  4. AnimeGamer183

d3t and Sega Europe agreed a deal that was clearly not thought out and some how got approved by Sega Japan, and now Sega Japan are pissed. Not sure how much clearer that needs to be, they have alot more information about everything than we do and I would imagine they have their reasons to feel...
  5. AnimeGamer183

I wont lie, those last 3 paragraphs of that article made me happy af, literally made my day and I have absolutely no shame about it. d3t should have never touched shenmue and their lax attitude is finally being addressed. I have no pity for d3t what so ever, they got themselves into this and...
  6. AnimeGamer183

Get em kasahara-san! GET EMMMM!!! Finally! Some one needed to light a fire under d3ts ass, and I like kasahara's attitude. Enjoy pissed off Sega japan employees and have fun dealing with their japanese work ethic d3t, guess you should have skipped the shitty fork lift cake employee parties and...
  7. AnimeGamer183

Next patch

Today actually, SURPRISE! lol Yeah no one saw it coming, and I have my suspicions that Monday may be patch day going forward.
  8. AnimeGamer183

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Just as I thought, TGS reactions might have got the ball rolling in a positive direction. They need a proper sound engineer as a top priority I would say, I think the community and fans at large can put some of the anxiety at ease, but the past month has been a dark one for shenmue fans.
  9. AnimeGamer183

New Yu Suzuki Game: Vrsus

I would argue this may be a needed distraction for Yu to keep his mind fresh and the wheels spinning. Yu could get burnt out if he solely worked on Shenmue 3 and that could be a huge problem, plus he is taking a smaller and perfectly acceptable role on this project so its fine.
  10. AnimeGamer183

General RGG Discussion

Not sure how these havent been posted here yet, but apparently Yakuza Online is a thing... No idea if it will leave japan, but these are some interesting trailers
  11. AnimeGamer183

Resonance of Fate remaster coming next month

I have it on PS3, it was one of the games I played before I bought a HD TV and it was almost unreadable on my CRT, never beat it though, man that combat system was involved but very deep.
  12. AnimeGamer183

Version 1.02 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

Yeah I am in the depths of Yakuza 0 right now while im waiting to figure out when i'll play Shenmue HD, and just to be on the safe side I am going to set a likely to change date of in December some time, plus thats a good time to play Shenmue I anyway. Hopefully I get through some other games in...
  13. AnimeGamer183

Version 1.02 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

We are in it for the long haul guys, the consoles are a month behind PC, just let that sink in for a second. These fixes are a step in the right direction but there is just so much to sift through its ridiculous. Also the short description list for all the patches that have come out on all...
  14. AnimeGamer183

Let's settle this - What are the lyrics to the "COOL Z SONG"?

Sounds like those lyrics could be a modern day hip hop hit actually.
  15. AnimeGamer183

General RGG Discussion

I remember in the past Yakuza games there were at least some sub stories that were time sensitive and had a window of opportunity for completion. Like after X chapter or X Event X Sub Story is no longer available, but I think that was mainly in Yakuza 1 and 2 on PS2.
Back