Recent content by Anthony817

1. Anthony817

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Dreamcast Ryo mod

So honestly, do you guys think we will ever see fully rigged and animated facial expressions and moving mouths? I can't remember how it was done with other games, but I think I seen mods for some games where faces were fully synced to character speech. This being UE4 engine it is way more...
  2. Anthony817

Steam page is live!

Nice find! Really brings out the details!
  3. Anthony817

Lets ask Sega for the unreleased Remaster beta assets and tools so we can mod Shenmue like never before

As you all know by now, Shenmue was getting the Halo Anniversary treatment with a fully fleshed out remaster with an option to toggle original and HD graphics. Sega themselves has a great track record with allowing people to mod their games, and in the case of d3t's previous work on the Mega...
  4. Anthony817

HD Audio mod for Shenmue 1 using uncompressed voices from Shenmue the movie from Xbox?

So a guy on /r/shenmue suggested this as a mod, I am only linking back to his post and trying tot get a discussion started around the possibility of doing a mod like this. Sure some voices are being played while sound effects and music are, but surely a good audio editing app can separate the...
  5. Anthony817

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

Myself and a few other guys around 2010-11 on the old forums were hoping for perfectly ripped models to put into Garry's Mod so we could pose scenes like these and the community could make Shenmue comics. I would like to see something like that done so people could use the models in Source...
  6. Anthony817

Higher res texture mods possible (example photo)

Very impressive work man keep the progress coming! I knew the weekend would bring more updates!
  7. Anthony817

I haven't actually checked out the files myself. The best person to ask would be Jason the OP.
  8. Anthony817

Shenmue Nexus

Great idea. Also it is a GOOD idea to post them on Moddb. I am a proficient Battlefield 2 modder with myself pumping out 3 total conversion historical mods. Moddb is such a great asset to modding communities it shouldn't be ignored. I wouldn't have gotten the views I did for my mods if it wasn't...
  9. Anthony817

The textures are all the same as the Xbox and Dreamcast version of the games. So they should work for you to use as a template if you can extract the files.
  10. Anthony817

I would say this is pretty much the thread for discussing it. Because it was the first thread showing off textures and stuff but up to the community if they want to make an official thread. I think this thread is good enough for it though. But there are already a few other threads started about...
  11. Anthony817

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Awesome thanks. Will be mirroring it so others don't have to worry about it going down. Mirror link http://www.mediafire.com/file/3br7h41fnvworpj/SMWS-PC-V1.zip/file
  12. Anthony817

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Link is definitely not working now. It did before but shows removed file error when you click it.
  13. Anthony817

Shenmue HD ModTools v1.2 (now with filenames)

Damn this is the best community ever. Just look how fast everything is happening. Great work man. Oh wow there are also the Dreamcast buttons too that can be used for QTE's.
  14. Anthony817

WOW, the cracks in the leatther are such a nice touch! I am still kind of a noob with texture editing, but I have made and published 2 historical total conversion mods for Battlefield 2 on PC one in Korean War, and another remake of BF 1943, working on my 3rd mod Baattlefield 1944 now which is...
Back