Recent content by Art84

1. A

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

Taking my time with the game, I am in no rush to beat the game.
  2. A

Shenume 1 locks up on Disc 3

Sounds like the disc is damaged.
  3. A

Replaying Shenmue

I replayed through Shenmue and recently started Shenmue 2. It's been years since I played Shenmue 2 so it's completely new to me again. Though I kinda know what to do. Probably take my time with it before Shenmue 3 releases next month.
  4. A

How many copies are you buying at launch?

Paypal Slacker Backer PS4 Digital copy
  5. A

Decision Time! PS4 or PC Version? (KickStarter)

I got the PS4 version since I don't have a PC that's powerful enough to run Shenmue 3. Plus I have Shenmue and Shenmue 2 on PS4 so like to keep them together. Maybe one day I"ll get Shenmue 3 on PC.
  6. A

What Movie Are You Watching?

Godzilla King of The Monsters(2019), it was alright movie. I only cared the monsters and not the humans story. The only thing I hated was cutting away from the monsters whenever they fought to show the humans getting destroyed or arguing against one another.
  7. A

Your shenmue discovery story

I saw it at ToysRus back in 2002 and it was in a locked case with like four copies of the game. I ended up getting it for my birthday and was blown away by the game. I had to use Gamewinners.com to see a guide of what to do in the game. It was just a cool experience of seeing Japan and being...
  8. A

Shenmue I and II now on Xbox Game Pass!

Cool, will be downloading it on my Xbox One.
  9. A

Shenmue Characters in SEGA Heroes!

Downloaded it yesterday, it reminds me of candy crush.
  10. A

Shenmue 3 Will Have Post Launch DLC

I"ll be getting the season pass when it goes on sale separately.
  11. A

Do you think it might be wise if Sega gave away Shenmue 1 & 2 HD on PlayStation Plus?

It would certainly help out with Shenmue 3 around the corner. I actually got Shenmue 1 & 2 when it was on sale last year on PSN for $17. Not sure how many people would download it. Really depends on Sega if they allow for it to happen.
  12. A

Screaming sounds in Shenmue

Never heard those sounds before.
  13. A

General RGG Discussion

I started Yakuza Kiwami and got Yakuza 0 and now I wish I started 0 first. Since 0 is a prequel to Kiwami though I don't mind as I got into Yakuza late with Yakuza 3. I still need to play Yakuza 4, 5 and 6. Though I"ll probably wait for those to be ported to PS4.
  14. A

Buying digital copy to start playing at midnight vs. getting physical copy

I have the digital copy via the slacker paypal campaign so that's good enough for me. I would get a physical copy if I didn't preorder the game via the Kickstarter/Slacker Paypal Pledge.
  15. A

What are your Shenmue 3 plans?

Playing through Shenmue 2 to finish it as I am the half way point. Then replay Shenmue again.
Back