Recent content by B-Man

1. B

Random Shenmue Thoughts

It's actually missable in the full game as well. You're correct that you have to be near Tomato Mart at the right time and this holds true in both What's Shenmue and Shenmue.
  2. B

DC music for Shenmue II

This link is still working for me: https://anonfiles.com/t9NfN2H6pc/Shenmue2Pc_DreamcastMusic_7z
  3. B

SUKA PASS: a fan-made Shenmue Passport app

I really love how content that has been inaccessible in its original form for two decades is now being restored and preserved. Great work as always!
  4. B

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I agree. I never understood why this model got so much hate. I always thought it was very faithful to Ryo's original design and could have been perfect with a little tweaking. I like the final version that we got too, but I feel like it's slightly less stylized and more on the realistic side...
  5. B

DC music for Shenmue II

Can you try using Firefox?
  6. B

DC music for Shenmue II

This link is working again now: https://anonfiles.com/t9NfN2H6pc/Shenmue2Pc_DreamcastMusic_7z EDIT: I just checked and the Zippyshare link is still working too.
  7. B

I feel like Chai was likely to reappear at some point regardless. Not only was the boat chapter/side story comic based around him, but there was also a Chai character model hidden in Shenmue II's files. While it's easy to write off Chai's return as fan service akin to the forklift job in...
  8. B

Unearthing one of Sakuragaoka's Best Kept Secrets?

I really like this theory! It makes perfect sense considering how the Passport referenced Sakuragaoka as a viewing spot for cherry blossoms when the only cherry tree present in the game is the one by Ryo's house.
  9. B

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

This is just incredible. I am literally going to have to get a gaming PC because of this. I've seen a lot of mods for games throughout the years that have made me question my decision to game on consoles instead of PC, but this is the first one that I absolutely need in my life. Even without...
  10. B

I do think that the mirror is causing the dreams, but why is it only Shenhua who can appear and communicate with Ryo in his dreams as a result of him possessing the mirror? I think that Shenhua's powers and the mirrors' powers are connected somehow and work in tandem to allow Shenhua to appear...
  11. B

I definitely agree that Shenhua was using her powers in some way and I've always been pretty surprised at how many fans interpreted it differently. Whatever she did to Yanlang was clearly no laughing matter. The scene does become slightly light-hearted and comical after the fact because of...
  12. B

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Son, I am disappoint.
  13. B

Ryo: No way! Itoi-san: Yes!
  14. B

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

True. It's certainly possible. I just don't remember hearing it during my playthrough.
  15. B

Random Shenmue Thoughts

She was just trying to do some forklift racing. Where's Mark when you need him?
Back