Recent content by BalHan

1. BalHan

AI Voice Cloning Clips

Absolutely hilarious. My favourite is the one with Megumi. "Oh god, just keep walking". 😂
  2. BalHan

How Many Times Have You Completed the Shenmue Games since 1999?

I think I've completed shenmue 1 about 15 times and shenmue 2 about 10 times. I've completed shenmue 3 only once.
  3. BalHan

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

My hopes are up again.
  4. BalHan

Stuff that reminds you of Shenmue...

Cherry tree in my local park.
  5. BalHan

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

RYu HazSuzuki.
  6. BalHan

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

I enjoyed the season overall. I though Yokosuka was great. It was a surprise to see Mai play an important role as she helps Ryo rescue Nozomi. She's more assertive and to see her box Goro's ears so many times was a shock as she seems shy in Shenmue I. Ryo being called Hazuki by Nozomi and...
  7. BalHan

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

I think we ought to temper our expectations lol
  8. BalHan

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Ironically, had the QTEs been more doable, fans would have had an overall better Shenmue 3 experience and consequently replayed the game to deliberately miss the QTEs to see the failure states. Who knows how many fans have been put off replaying Shenmue 3 because of the ridiculously short QTE...
  9. BalHan

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Does anyone else think this sounds like the Shenhua theme?
  10. BalHan

Crypto Currency and NFT's

I went on www.player.one to create an NFT and then downloaded the MetaMask app. I was close to buying ETH on MetaMask which I would then use to purchase NFTs but as I was filling in my details I had a change of heart. I wasn't sure if it was legitimate and also wasn't sure if the money I would...
  11. BalHan

Mental Health Dojo

I'm so sorry, Miles.
  12. BalHan

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

The track which begins at 23:31 would have been perfect for Bailu Village.
  13. BalHan

Mental Health Dojo

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
  14. BalHan

Questions for a Potential Yu Suzuki Written Interview

Q1. In a kickstarter shenmue 3 update video, Masahiro Yoshimoto speaks about working on shenmue 3, however he is not credited as a writer for Shenmue 3. Was he a writer for Shenmue 3 and if not, why? Q2. Do you completely rule out further updates of Shenmue 3, even if only the addition of...
  15. BalHan

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

9/10 10/10 6/10
Back