Recent content by bellator

1. B

A Year Of Reflection

That old man by the fire could have advised them not to waste money and effort into bringing back a character from a previous chapter that had no business, place or overall contribution to the story. Oh and BTW have the protagonist not recognize him at all during all the encounters. Also could...
  2. B

A Year Of Reflection

Just want to say that I really enjoyed reading some of the replies to his topic. Personally I agree with many of them, although I initially loved playing thorugh the game, midway through Niawu I started to feel I was just going around in circles and I wasn’t experiencing a Shenmue experience...
  3. B

Slacker backer rewards

Hello I have not yet received my t-shirt from the slacker backer campaign. I have seen numerous posts where people already have them. Is this happening to anybody else? Can you direct me to an official contact where i can expose my situation? Thanks in advance.
  4. B

Why the story in Shenmue 3 is good/Why the story in Shenmue 3 is bad

Looking at his post and what we actually got in the game, maybe they should have.
  5. B

How did Niao Sun know Ryo was after Lan Di?

Thank you for that last point 5. Makes me feel a bit better for what i consider to be a disaster of an ending. Even if you are doing the writers work for them.
  6. B

Shenmue 3 Sales

Price here in Portugal has not decreased yet up to this moment.
  7. B

General Impressions

Do you think there is any chance that the upcoming dlc will improve the infiltration mission or the finale? Or will it just add more gameplay?
  8. B

General Impressions

Yes i didnt like it and as i said i came here to vent a bit. Have been a member of this site and these foruns since their foundation. Did you enjoy the story? Are you satisfied with what was produced and corresponded to your expectations? I apologize for my choice of adjectives but that is how...
  9. B

General Impressions

I would like to write a detailed in depth review of this game later on if I have the time, but here’s my summarized two cents: First, I would divide the review in two different components: 1 - Game 2 - Story 1 – Game For a game with a limited budget they did a Fantastic job in capturing the...
  10. B

Shenmue I & II HD sales data

Yeah but i expect it to drop down massively in the next couple of weeks. Essentially all the hard core shenmue fans already bought their copies (some even more than one). And now it is up to new players and i dont think sales will be that high from this point onwards.
Back