Recent content by Blaire

1. B

What's the deal with Hong Dejing and the hotel lady?

Yep, that's some Twin Peaks level weird shit there.
  2. B

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

Besides GTA stories may vary wildly from game to game. Can't really say that GTA IV is all laughter, especially near the end...
  3. B

What a disappointment

As many others i'am now kinda indifferent to the series. I'll buy and play Shenmue 4 if it ever gonna be released, but if this is the end... Well, we still have two great and truly unique games.
  4. B

Thoughts on the phone calls?

I really like them. Some of them were one of the rare dialogs in the game sounding like a normal living humans would talk to each other.
  5. B

I was going to give this game a 9/10 until the ending...

How about this old geezer in pawn shop at castle assault. I mean, what a fuck? We come to save Shenhua and i just have to seek some stolen shit for him to advance the story? Way to kill the mood... What the hell he was doing there in the first place? Ryo should have tell him to get his old ass...
  6. B

Indeed, thats a mystery to me. All this time and effort to finally make a third game. And Suzuki can't put more story development in it? Let it be a poor story, but just tell it somehow. It could very well be a last chance to do it anyway.
  7. B

Would you have accepted a third delay?

Accepted? Sure. But whould it really changed anything much?
  8. B

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

No. I really don't.
  9. B

What, you don't care about broom girl and a fat guy who helped as at the castle? They somehow end up Ryo new best friends at the end.
  10. B

Really now? Shenmue 3 exist thanks to thousands backers nostalgia about the series. Can't imagine many people who never cared or play Shenmue in the past really like this new game.
  11. B

Well, as much as we love the series it's kinda hard to look past Shenmue 3 many faults. For me personally it's not on a previous games level at all. Magic has gone, we have to take nostalgia glasses off and admit it.
  12. B

Are details given by Suzuki over the years about Shenmue story canon?

Well, i personally still don't know shit about Niao Sun in all these years except her name and looks. Hoped to know more in Shenmue 3 given we knew she would appear in this game but we all know by now how this turned out...
  13. B

Shenmue 3 - Missed Opportunities

Right, i just don't get it. Suzuki finally after so many years had a chance of continuing the story and what did he do? There is so little meaningful plot development for a 20-30 hours game it's ridiculous. Especially when by logic it should be (Bailu village for example). I really care much...
Back