Recent content by BloodyHeartland

1. B

What are you playing?

Been replaying Okami for maybe my 4th time? This time on Switch, best of both worlds with HD and motion controls for drawing. Have got almost everything I think now, but there’s one digging mini game and Blockhead Grande that I think I will just never be able to beat at this point. Almost at...
  2. B

What song are you listening to right now?

I made my first game in quite a few years for this short game jam, and it’s been a fun enough time to motivate me into doing a larger project. So I’ve been listening to more of the Sekiro soundtrack lately to get a good vibe for it. Project in question so far is not but some pictures but...
  3. B

Random Gaming Thoughts

Only games I’m looking forward to in particular right now are Paper Mario 2 remaster and Stellar Blade, and the latter doesn’t have a PC release date yet as far as I know.
  4. B

Random Gaming Thoughts

My issue with it is it looks like it’s been really pushed to compete with RE4 remake in being more combat oriented than the original was. There never would have been a “combat trailer” for that game. A lot of the way the animations and camera work play out in this seem far too into action...
  5. B

Random Gaming Thoughts

I feel like Microsoft figures just relying on gamepass is their only viable thing now. If they didn’t keep making such dumb decisions that they constantly have to backpedal on or actually use all the studios they buy up to make stuff, I think they’d fare a lot better. Games like Hi-Fi Rush are...
  6. B

Mental Health Dojo

Being feeling not great lately, though no particular reason why. At least it doesn’t seem so. Just got a feeling this post may be a bit of a random mess. Year started out feeling alright for the most part. Generally within the last many years I’ve felt far better than what I’d refer to as a...
  7. B

What Movie Are You Watching?

I’m sure I probably watched more between now and my last post but I guess nothing as noteworthy to bother remembering. The other night I watched Suzume with some friends, a film by the same folks behind Your Name. Now, I didn’t like Your Name so much. I felt it was a pretty bland and boring...
  8. B

upcoming games & movies

Yeah…no thanks. Already gave the first game a chance, was pretty clear that Kojima by himself is a gigantic hack. Just surprised Sony wants to waste more money on him, but then again they’ve been making extremely stupid decisions right along since part way through last gen. Perfect for each...
  9. B

What are you playing?

Finished Void Stranger the other day, kinda love/hate relationship with it but overall had a very good time with it. Currently going through the epilogue update for Pokemon Scarlet, seems not as substantial as the DLCs but that’s understandable and still more than expected. Had started playing...
  10. B

What Movie Are You Watching?

I don’t think I have much hope of remembering everything I’ve seen since my last post here…not a lot but different things here and there. One my mother wanted to see, this Netflix one I guess called ‘Leave the world behind’ I think, based off a relatively recent book I never read. Thought it...
  11. B

Happy Holiday Season

Happy piecrust everyone! Not much of one here, saving funds for a trip next summer, but still like that holiday cheer.
  12. B

Random Gaming Thoughts

I’d gone ahead and drawn the top 10 games I’ve enjoyed most this year. Tough to choose, a lot of good stuff despite my resolution to spend less on stuff this year lol.
  13. B

Random Gaming Thoughts

I’ve played around I think 10 hours of Lunar Eclipse earlier this year. Put it down for other stuff and haven’t gone back to it but I figure I must have been near the end. Not bad, but I guess it just hasn’t really grabbed me. Some random YouTube comment made a lot of what I felt about it...
  14. B

What are you playing?

A Highland Song - Fun but a bit jank. Surprise d it had been released so soon. Only played a couple hours, surprised as I hear it takes many people 5-6 hours. Had expected a more relaxing experience a la Spiritfarer, and there is a lot of that, but there are some Death Stranding/survival...
  15. B

General RGG Discussion

I think so? I might have actually done that after I cleared all the matches and everything already. The Hell team rumbles are unfortunately what I feel are kind of the low point of the game. Why I ended up abusing a lot of the agent style, especially the amount of drones you can summon just...
Back