Recent content by Blue29

1. B

ONE WEEK

Never prioritise anything over Shenmue. Unless it's a part of one of the very, very few things in this world that is even more higher up.
  2. B

ONE WEEK

I'm selfishly wishing for another delay. As each day goes by and it gets closer and closer, I feel horrible, like death. I'm definitely not emotionally prepared to handle the release of Shenmue III.
  3. B

Understanding why gamers won't like Shenmue 3

To be honest, anyone that doesn't appreciate Shenmue is already a loser in this life. They are missing out on one of the greatest things in existence.
  4. B

I love seeing videos of new shenmue fans :)

Boredom is a part of Shenmue. Even when you're forced to do the forklift race everyday, that is a matter of being disciplined and doing something even if you don't want to. I think having it be fun/enjoyable all throughout is very unrealistic, and by having these boring/bad parts, it...
  5. B

Ryo and Lan Di to 'Settle the score'

Shenmue is so magical and inspiring. Even looking at the concepts, especially the part about an enemy higher up than even Lan Di, it's amazing something as great as this can exist in this world. To say the least, I'm very fortunate to have Shenmue in my life.
  6. B

Need isolated images of Ryo's bag and shoes from different angles.

Can anyone help me with this? I know it's been done before with the Timex watch (see image). For the shoes I need both sides and the bottom. And for the bag, I need the front and back. Thank you so much.
  7. B

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

So much anger over nothing. So what if it's moved to a different platform? Big deal. This is Shenmue, a true fan should have no problem supporting it wherever it goes.
  8. B

Hands on: Shenmue 3 Review - By Trusted Reviews

That's because they go into it with the mindset of a "game". If you look at Shenmue, one of the biggest things they said about it was the FREE thing (Free Reactive Eyes Entertainment). Look at a lot of Yu Suzuki interviews when he talks about Shenmue and what he was aiming for. A movie and...
  9. B

And the funny thing is, the idiot couldn't even spell intrigued properly. Very unprofessional.
  10. B

From what I've seen of Shenmue III, he's completely full of crap. People like this reviewer are very close minded people. They only care about the "fun" aspect but don't realise that Shenmue is so much more than that.
  11. B

This guy is a prick. Unfortunately he seems like a child minded moron that forgot to take his daily Call of Duty pills. Shenmue will never cater to people like this, and rightfully so.
  12. B

Yu Suzuki Says Shenmue 3 Will Get Us 40 Percent Through Ryo's Story

I understand your worries. It would be absolutely soul crushing to have the saga end on a cliffhanger on, say Shenmue IV and then not get another sequel ever again. But if they can't finish it properly, then maybe it's better for it to (dare I say it) be this way? It won't come to that of...
  13. B

And why is that a bad thing? Don't you want more Shenmue? I know I do.
  14. B

Oh, I feel exactly the same way! Yu Suzuki deserves to continue and conclude (as sad as that sounds)Shenmue on his own terms. Hopefully we can all get to see Shenmue continue for several years more, and perhaps, even onto the next generation of consoles (PS5?).
  15. B

Huber talks Shenmue III

I always considered Shenmue to be an interactive experience rather than a video game because in actuality, it's the combination of a game and a movie into one. This is probably what Yu Suzuki was aiming for with Shenmue, and it's the thing that makes it so special. Because of this, I have no...
Back