Recent content by Boulotaur2025

1. B

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

Thanks a lot guys ! The following command allowed to me extract every texture : wudecon.exe --tacfullv "D:\Games\Shenmue\sm1\archives\dx11\data\disk_5be2c578.tad" "D:\EXT" "D:\MODELS" mt5 And yes, textures are to be found in the resulting D:\MODELS folder (just scan the folder searching for...
  2. B

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Hello everyone, A bit late to the party, bear with me... I used wudecon to extract files from .tad files. Now I have a whole bunch of png I can work with. Perfect. Why so many duplicate textures ? Which one should I edit ? Let's say I want to draw a silly mustache with Paint on my Ryo and...
  3. B

Any idea how to open image files ? Are these dds files ? I downloaded a DDS viewer and it says "unsupported format"... I want to find things like jacket textures or face textures. No idea where they can be stored...
  4. B

Thanks LemonHaze ! I updated to v1.07 and still no luck : EDIT : oh ok now it's working, I needed to use your latest build in post #14
  5. B

Hello everyone, I'm having issues unpacking tac files. My goal is to extract textures and resize them with something like NNEDI3. I use the following command : D:\wudecon>wudecon.exe --tc "D:\Games\Shenmue\sm1\archives\dx11\data\disk_5b7d8ad1.tac" "D:\EXT" wudecon v1.0.7023.39908 Oops...
Back