Recent content by Brandon Howard

1. B

Disappointment with the music in certain ways...

Dont het me wrong the series has always had a beautiful soundtrack, however I definitely had my disappointment with the soundtrack with this third title. I know a lot of it was budget so tracks had to be re-used but even with that they didn't even re-use some of the best ones. The...
  2. B

Any advice? (Spoilers) Game decides to crash after..

Issue has been resolved. Mods can delete this thread.
  3. B

Any advice? (Spoilers) Game decides to crash after..

So after doing the long puzzle with the bell tower and all the cut scenes after Ryo is training at night in the dojo, right after that the game loads, I'm assuming to go to the next area Niaowu and the game decides to crash. And it didn't autosave apparently. So I restart and there I am back...
  4. B

Anyone know if its available to download on PSN on the west coast?

So I finally give in and click the preorder button for shenmue 3 on PSN thinking I'll be able to play at least by midnight and this crap starts a time with 9 hours left. So this won't be available at midnight? This is ridiculous. People got the game a week early and I cant even play it...
  5. B

Anyone else get their name completely wrong in the credits?

Wasnt there like 70 thousand backers or something? Did they really type every single name in the credits or am I way off?
  6. B

In my experience I've been able to buy most big name titles a day before releasing at 9 or at latest midnight without preordering. Havent preordered anything since back in the day when Gta Vice City came out and was actually sold out everywhere in the city unless you preordered. Havent had...
  7. B

I wanted a physical copy but shops are bring lame and wont sell it to me arent games usually available to play at 9pm on the west coast? It still just says pre order only...ugh this is so frustrating
  8. B

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

Maybe I read a bit too much into it in terms of people being disappointed. Still very optimistic and cant wait to final get my hands on this.
  9. B

Not gonna a lie I'm pretty bummed that so many people got the game early because I couldnt help myself and read all these impressions. Nothing too intense spoiler wise but nonetheless things I wish I discovered on my own, not too mention hearing people are dissatisfied and disappointed. It's my...
  10. B

Those that have finished, how many hours did it take?

Oh ok 30-40 hours sounds about a good length for a Shenmue title, or single player story in general. I was worried because I saw a playthrough on YT that was only 5 hours long. I'm assuming that player just really rushed the story though and tried to avoid any side stuff.
  11. B

Those that have finished, how many hours did it take?

Those that have beat the game (wow that was crazy fast) is it pretty short, or did you rush through the story. How do you think it will take if someone takes there time?
  12. B

Shenmue 3 Streetdate Broken

You guys who got it early are lucky man. I called like 10 mom and pop shops in my are and they all denied having it. None of them even bothered to tell me the games coming in the 19th. Just a "nope, we dont have it"
  13. B

Those of you who've made it to the section after Bailu, is there a playable boat sequence on the way to the next area? You can mark the answer as a spoiler if you like so those who dont want to know cant see your answer.
  14. B

Hello all. I have followed this forum for quite some time now, including back to when the old dojo was up. I typically enjoy reading forums more so than actually participating which is why I never posted. However with Shenmue 3 coming next week (this is my 2nd favorite game series of all...
Back