Recent content by SplashBreeze

1. SplashBreeze

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Me too. Still pissed at whoever backed for it as a troll and canceled their pledge in the final seconds.
  2. SplashBreeze

I think that if YsNet had to go a crowdfunded route (which I don't think will happen), they'd be better off going with a recurrent support model similar to Patreon rather than trying Kickstarter again. The blast of hype that propelled the Shenmue 3 KS just wouldn't be there and it would probably...
  3. SplashBreeze

This isn't exactly accurate. Josh said he would fund Shenmue 5, if Shenmue 4 came out and the publisher didn't elect to move ahead with the final game. He said he had the means to raise funds for one Shenmue game.
  4. SplashBreeze

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

Scott the Woz has Shenmue 1&2 on his PS4 recents dashboard in a few videos.
  5. SplashBreeze

Famitsu Interview with Yu Suzuki, Masaya Matsukaze & Yu Kiyozono

Maybe they could do an OVA release expanding on the Yokosuka storyline before season 2 is released.
  6. SplashBreeze

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Blade Runner: Black Lotus went up on HBO Max about a month after it finished on Adult Swim. That show didn't get a re-run in the later time slot like Shenmue has, so not sure if that would have any impact on the HBO release.
  7. SplashBreeze

Episode Recap - Shenmue the Animation S01E13: Shenmue

Thank you Hiki. I agree, the anime is a perfect companion piece to the games.
  8. SplashBreeze

Episode Recap - Shenmue the Animation S01E13: Shenmue

We made it to the end. Here’s the recap of the Season 1 finale: Shenmue. An Epic Showdown Ryo Hazuki blasts through the roof access doors of Kowloon’s Yellow Head Building to reveal a scene that will prove to be the most perilous moment of his journey yet. Don Niu stands at the edge of the...
  9. SplashBreeze

Adult Swim Broadcast Ratings

The final ratings report is here! Episode 13 ratings: Show Ranking - #13 in key demographic for Apr 30th Total viewers - 261,000 (-17,000 from last week) 18-49 demo: 0.13 (+0.01) 12-34 demo: 0.17 (+0.03) 25-54 demo: 0.12 50+ demo: 0.08 There was a small drop off in total viewers from last...
  10. SplashBreeze

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

If this announcement comes to fruition it‘s going to be such a relief as a fan not to be worried about silly Kickstarter controversies, fundraising totals, or any of the other junk that came with having to ask the general public to fund development of Shenmue 3. Just a simple game announcement...
  11. SplashBreeze

Not ratings per se, but I was watching Crunchyroll last night and noticed Shenmue has made it to the Most Popular scroller on the front page.
  12. SplashBreeze

The board's table maker didn't support enough rows so I have a screenshot of the comparison instead. Shenmue will end up the second highest rated of the bunch, despite stronger initial interest for Blade Runner. This will be thanks to its better consistency week to week, never dropping down...
  13. SplashBreeze

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

Bought one of each.
  14. SplashBreeze

Episode Recap - Shenmue the Animation S01E12: Guidepost

We’re so close to the end. This week brought all the major players together on one rooftop. Here’s the recap of Guidepost. Scurrying Rats We pick up right where things were left last week, with Wong narrowly avoiding capture on the streets of Hong Kong by the Yellow Head lieutenant after...
  15. SplashBreeze

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

I think it’s possible there could be an announcment at this event, but ‘Shenmue Project’ likely only refers to the anime production and nothing more. A lot of anime series use the ‘project’ tag in their promotional materials, just like the Shenmue Project. Take a look at the key art from...
Back